View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by T205 GB View Post
Not necessarily true. It's hard sometimes to dump your heart and soul into something and then be told you are wrong. Not that you want to discuss it rationally and pass info to conclude an answer but to just be told you are wrong. That makes a person block out opinions of others. It makes sense to them and some others as does the other theories to everyone else. As of now everybody is just speculating till a sheet or solid proof is found thus making everybody wrong and only correct based on opinion.

Look at my theory about the 12 T205 ML subjects. I spent several yrs researching this and thought I had figured it out because the numbers matched so close it was hard to ignore. Post it here and immediately was told I was wrong and that because some guys from 70+ yrs ago had a theory without proof either that it was pretty much conclusive evidence what they said was correct. No one wants to be wrong but in the end someone always is.
Andrew

They can tell me I'm "wrong" all day long, after all that's their prerogative. No problem.

The real problem, though, is that they want to discuss their highly convoluted scheme....which I (and others) find mathematically incongruent
with the the structural numbers in the T206 series. And, their failure to consider the printing press size that was compatible with the standard
size (18", or 19" x 24") sheets of that era used for this type of lithographic printing.

And, as an engineer, I am not confident in any system that does not follow a logical and mathematical pattern.

Furthermore....Andrew, have you noticed if they are willing to meet me half way....by discussing my hypothesis ? Absolutely NO !

TED Z