View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Ed Woelfle

Default Feedback

Thanks, Clayton, all - that's what it really comes down to is treating others as I would want to be aspect. A good business transaction is when both sides feel good about it, not when "got away" with something. Even if he came back and said little more that "my bad, sorry.." and did nothing else, I probably wouldn't have had such an issue. The ignoring, no respond, hope it will go away crap lends a lot to the perception that it was done with intent.

Can't argue w/you Bobby, eBay saw it the same way - - I wasn't looking for full refund though. eBay gives you few options you'd like to see such as keeping the card, full or partial refund. I indicated I was open to working something out, admitting that I cracked it out and open to most anything. They never read that part, just saying full refund is not approved. Even after I said that's not what I was looking for, literally noting "I don't deserve that and not what I am looking for", they denied appeal saying "sorry you had a bad experience, we cannot approve full refund"

Anyway, need to move on/let it go, but appreciate the feedback just the same. Lesson learned to pay more attention to the scans before sniping.

Clayton, again, thank you for the kind feedback! Experiences in working deals with you and everyone on this board have all been positive!

Ed