View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:00 PM
D/e/@/n H/@/c/k/e/t/t

Default Want to share a positive experience with PSA.

Let's see if I can do this right since I just posted this in the wrong forum. DOH!! Sorry Leon.

Just thought I'd share my recent positive experience with PSA. I won a 1934 Goudey Jimmie Foxx PSA 5 in a recent Heritage auction. When I got the card I immediately felt the card was overgraded. I realize PSA graded the card, but Heritage really did a piss poor job at describing the card. No mention of the surface wrinkles anywhere. I feel they could have done a better job with the description. I will think long and hard and ask a ton of questions if I decide to bid in another Heritage auction.

Anyway, I emailed Joe Orlando and informed him of my delimma. He immediately said send the card to him and they will take a look at it. I just got a call and they agreed. So the card is being re-holdered as a 4 and sent back to me on their dime plus compensation. I know some have had bad experiences in the past but I wanted to share a positive one. I'm really insignificant to PSA's bottom line since I'm not a big time submitter. Heck, I think I may have only submitted two orders to PSA and that was years ago, but Joe still treated me fair. A big thanks to Joe O. and PSA.

Dean