View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:17 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammus View Post
It's probably best to check with the seller about this sort of request before completing a transaction though. It's not fair to the seller to buy something and THEN ask your questions.

In addition, shipping in a white envelope isn't exactly the safest way to ship your cards. I would say that's a borderline unreasonable request. It's up to the seller to make sure the cards arrive at their destination safely and free from harm. If the original poster had sent the cards in the white envelope and they had been damaged during shipping, he would be liable for them.
We had an item that we specifically said ship to USA only and a buyer from Austria emailed about overseas shipping which we said we respectfully did not do and the moron bid anyhow. Even when you give specific information and answers to customers, they do not always listen. I agree with Sean about the fact you can't put tracking on a plain white envelope is a possibility here so canceling the transaction may not have been a bad move.