View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I moved this from the water cooler section. I sure do appreciate members being careful where they post stuff. So thanks to Steve for that as it was posted in a good spot. I am sure the few members responding already will be joined by others with questions too, is the reason I moved it.
I had lunch yesterday with Heritage and I am hopeful they will be helping sponsor it again. So, I believe there will be a Net54baseball dinner again this year (maybe 11th or so time) and if we do have one it will definitely be on Friday night again. If I were betting I would bet it will be across the street from the National, as always. More details as I get them but I am working on it. I realize I have to nail down a large ballroom very soon. Nothing in writing yet but I am hopeful. It seems everyone has a good time at them even though last year I had to act like an arse and ask folks to be courteous and not have conversations while our speakers were speaking. After I get a few (too many) beers in me I can be a real dic*.