View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
If I paid $1,000 for a card one month ago, do you think I am going to absolutely hate it at $500??? I bid on alot of cards. I use ONE CLICK BID. Alot of times I don't even look at the seller. I accidentally bid on the card. I see a card that I think is an absolute steal, and I bid on it. I am a VCP member and I see what the current average is on the card. The winning bidder got it for darn near $150 under the average selling price. It was an accident. I would have LOVED to have that card for $600. At $710 the winning bidder absolute stole the card.

If I am a shill bidder, I am one of the worst ones in history, because I lost almost $400 on the card. I had a $800 offer for the card that I had turned down. I saw the card at $500. I accidentally bid on it, thinking of the $800 offer. To call me a shill bidder is ludicrous. How many people in here have lost $400 on a card in just one months time? Not many, I care to wager.....

Bottom line...isn't a shill bidder supposed to bid his items UP, past the point of what he paid for an item?? I am not a shill bidder. I bid nowhere near what I paid. As I stated, I lost $400 on the card. To call me a shill bidder, you might as well call all of you collectos with your nylons, Q-tips and your 'card soaking' as card doctors......

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 02-02-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: added info