View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:10 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Default A T206 set question....Yes...another one!

I have seen numerous posts from people who have decided to tackle the monster or are in various stages of collecting the set but I had a question about the cost of doing so. Since I have collected sportscards for nearly 40 years and have had a few T cards in my collection through the years I have been curious about the cost of assembling the T206 set.

So lets say for arguements sake I wanted to compile the full set, minus the big three with only the most common backs available for each card. And lets also say I wanted to complete the set with cards that have the best eye appeal I could get in a PSA or SGC 1 condition (cards dont have to be graded...just setting expectations of the type of condition I am looking at). What would I reasonable expect to pay when all is said and done for this set after putting it together?

Now I know there is no set price for the set itself but what is a ball park estimate to compile the set with the parameters I have mentioned if I purchased cards one by one. I am really curious to see just how daunting of a task this might be.