View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
Depends on what you sell I guess. I usually ship 3-4 packages outside the U.S. every week and it would be a huge loss to cut off International bidders.

Unfortunately the cost to send a simple photo in a rigid envelope to Europe, has just about tripled in the last couple years, between the last few price bumps.
This is true. My wife was selling some jewelry that specifically said in the listing ship to USA only and had a person from Austria ask how much to ship to them. They were told that we ship only to USA and they bid anyhow. Then they got upset when we would not ship to them and left negative feedback which was full of lies. Even after reading the emails and having situation explained to eBay, eBay let the feedback stand. They of course are banned from our auctions. We also had a person from Thailand that tried to do the same thing. Checked her feedback and they have a history of leaving negative feedback and being pushy. Banned also but before they could buy this time.

Last edited by kmac32; 01-27-2013 at 09:42 PM.