View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:55 PM

Interesting... we went back and forth on that. Nothing is settled for sure yet.

There are 4 Types of Registries - Sets, Players (Basic), Players (Master), and Custom. With Custom, you can create ANY Registry you wish to create and make it either public or private. There is no limit to the type of Custom Registries you can do. You can make a Custom Registry of the "Best Big Hair Cards of the 1970's" if you want.

Yes, you can upload both front and back images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glchen View Post
I like the look. I think I would've preferred scroll bars to the See More button, but not sure if that's possible. Also wondering if all the different types of registries besides Players Sets are in the Total # of Set Registries link. For example, I know that Hall of Fame registries are very popular. Since Beckett is associated with JSA, it'd also be nice if there a HOF autograph registry or the like were possible. I'd definitely be interested to see the individual registries when it is available. I like the ability in the PSA registry to have multiple pictures so that you can include both front and back scans of a card.

Like another board member has said, it'd be nice if you could include multiple grading companies and even raw cards in a custom registry that accepts pictures, so that you could basically move your entire collection to one place.