View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:42 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Pre game post

Only three members, who have even a very remote chance of winning, have not checked in yet.

The four members tied for second with 10 points currently have the field covered with the four different permutations for today's games.

Therefore someone will have 16 points tonight.

Therefore if you have 10 points or less on this evening's scoreboard, you do not need to enter the Super Bowl tiebreaker total points pool.

It is possible that the 11 point threshold for the tiebreaker entry will increase to 12.

For the tiebreaker, so that it is truly a tiebreaker, everyone who picks Team A must select a different number of points and likewise for Team B, although one entry for each team may have the same number of total points.

The tiebreaker point totals will be recorded on a first come, first serve basis.
If you qualify for the tiebreaker, please enter you total point guess at the same time as your Super Bowl pick. For example SF 47 or ATL 56.

The total point guess closest to the actual total points will win the tiebreaker, if the tiebreaker is even needed. If there is a tiebreaker tie for example with one guess 1 point over and one guess 1 point under, the under guess will be the winner (by executive order).

Duplicate entries will be awarded to the person who posts first. Tiebreaker entries for those who have no chance of winning will be ignored.

If there are only few duplicate tie breaker entries, I will try to notify you before the Super Bowl, and you will be allowed to change your point total guess one time only. All other tie breaker entries are final and may not be changed after posting. This will help me keep track of things. I will make the upper portion of tonight's list bold for those members who need to enter a tiebreaker guess for total points.

I think this covers everything relevant to the tie breaker procedure and the rules governing it.

One final note - If SF and BAL win today, you may not pick HARBAUGH to win the Super Bowl.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.