View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:40 PM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

If only I had an extra $4.95 but I bought 3 cards last night and went broke from the shipping charges. Check out this auction I won. I'm not worried about it only because I bought this card cheap even with the shipping but probably wouldn't have bought the two Fleer Dave Righetti Rookies for a $1.99 each and another $7.00 on top of the $3.50 from the first card for the "handling".

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YANKEES-YANK...vip=true&rt=nc

Here's the interesting wording. Haven't really encountered anything like this in over 10+ years on ebay.

Hi there!

You need to know that for my graded card auctions that I do not reduce SHIPPING & HANDLING fees. It is not my intention to gouge anyone on the SHIPPING however all of my graded card auctions will have HANDLING charges tied to them which includes the original cost of the cards.

I'm just a collector who has much too much stuff and I've decided to trim all my collections. I'm only trying to break even on my graded cards and I price my auctions - including SHIPPING & HANDLING charges - with that in mind.

So far I've sold off over 300 of my graded cards for a monetary net loss of over $120. But even though I've taken a loss I am genuinely pleased that my cards went to new homes and that I was able to provide my customers with great deals and fast, safe shipping with courteous, professional customer service.

I thank you for your interest in my cards!

Doc

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11