View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylbry View Post
Nope, don't know what you did as a player. Never said I did. Couldn't care less either. Arrogance? I said D-3 ball is nothing to be ashamed of. You went to Bethel. I had to chuckle at the tremendous part.

I get it. I destroyed that facade you created for yourself. Sorry... not really. Apparently that is personal.

If I believed everything I read on the internet I wouldn't have found out the truth about your pro aspirations now would I?

Look, every insult you have thrown at my is completely reflected upon yourself in your own writing. And any one objectively reading this can see that. I promise you.

Now, how about getting back to your oh so loved baseball discussion. Or do you not yet feel vindicated? Or do you want to keep this up until we are both banned. Your call.
Again, you claim you don't known what I did as a player, yet you are still so damn adamant in claiming that I built up something false. Amazing how you say say no about someone's life that you know nothing of.

Yes, let me lie about potentially having a shot at a pro career on Net54, where I have no one to impress. Why not just say I did play pro ball, or something else. You're still an idiot, you think you know so damn much about my life. What, you think the scouts notes on every single kid they recruit on the Internet about private workouts. You are still clueless. You have no idea how the interworkings or intricacies of the background of baseball works, your ignorance clearly shows.

I can go all night. Why don't you see me in person and we can "chat" about it over a beer, lets see how that goes for you.