View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:46 AM

Im confused by what it is your asking?

Football cards have nothing to do Baseball cards. They are not the same sport, the same players. Values of any cards are based on many things. The player, card condition, Supply and demand for said card(s)

Mimic? I don't know what you mean here. Football cards are not baseball cards and baseball cards are not football cards. Same with basketball.

Example: prices and values for 1976 Topps Football cards have absolutely nothing to do with 1976 Topps baseball cards. They are two different Sets who's values are base solely on the specific make up of each set. (Key Rookies, Hofers, card conditions, supply and demand of said set)

If your asking if the value of common cards from say.... 70's football cards sets are the same as 70's Baseball cards..... again the answer is NO. They have nothing to do with each other.

I do complete set runs of 60's, 70's and 80's Football cards. Baseball cards have nothing to do with the value of the football cards.

What is it your trying to sell? Im always looking for high grade upgrades for my 70's and 80's Football sets.

Im sure if you list what you have with some scans there are many knowledgable members here that would help you evaluate the cards.

John