View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Kenny Cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by forazzurri2axz View Post
from grundle's post above......The one point Barry made, though, I'd like to stand by loud and clear: It IS being a hypocrite to berate Memory Lane and still do business with them. That's why I'm just stating for the record that I'm not doing business with them...ever again. I don't care what card they have that I "need" (I never "need" anything in a hobby). My moral standards will always trump a PSA something-or-other (that Mastro probably photocopied...) for my collection.
Last edited by grundle20; Today at 06:15 PM.

THEN WHY DID YOU ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AT ALL---DON'T FEED US THE LINE THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW OF HIS PAST BEFORE YOU INQUIRED INTO THE 48 LEAFS!! THE CARD(S) WAS AND WERE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR MORAL STANDARDS OBVIOUSLY-------You didn't get your way with daddy and came cryin' to mommy!
And YES I put cards ( plural) since you fail to mention the whole story this entire time .....you have been PARTIALLY up front with this entire Net 54 community , not completely, so you just may want to shut up and give this a rest!!!

Bill Latzko
Um, maybe because he didn't know about their past until he tried to buy a card from them and got cheated? Maybe he didn't look at the seller's prior history until that occurred? Don't know, but it isn't real apparent to me that he put stuff over morals simply by trying to buy a card from someone who he might not have known had a history that might cause him to be cautious. Just sayin' ...

Last edited by Kenny Cole; 10-30-2012 at 08:30 PM.