View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Justin Cur.ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by forazzurri2axz View Post
What about 3 days?? At what point does a seller has to keep a price if someone does not commit?? 10 days???
What if 25 people had inquired as you had---that's all it was, by the way at that point; AN INQUIRY!---Does that mean that JP has to call you and 24 other inquiring minds who can't pull the trigger and tell them the price is changing??
Or are you just pissed cause you didn't have the cojones to get this card at an obviously very good price so you are taking it out on Memory Lane?
I guess that's Americans minus the BB card hobby. And to use this situation which, in my opinion, was caused by your not acting promptly, to imply that it relates to ones past mistakes, is mistaken at best , while nasty and cowardly at worst.
Bill,

First, I appreciate your feedback, thank you. A few points:

- I'd like to politely disagree about this entire ordeal being an inquiry. An inquiry was my first email by itself. The second email was JP offering me a price. The third email was me ACCEPTING the price.

- If we're tied up on one day being too late, or two days or ten days, then why not argue the other side if a "deal's not a deal until paid." What about ten minutes? Five minutes? Does JP reserve the right to rescind the deal (without telling me) IMMEDIATELY after saying he'll sell the card for a price?

- I don't think the size of my testicles has much to do with the buying of the card, frankly. Actually, Bill, I TRIED to get the card. One day later. By your definition, my balls should actually be HUGE. Truly, though, I can't honestly see the parallel between the level of man-hood and what price I'm willing to drop on cards.

- Lastly, I don't at all find it cowardly to point out that someone who commands tens, and at times, hundreds of thousands of dollars for cards is a fraud. I put my name on here; I own up to the story. I tell this story for disclosure, Bill. He's submitted cards back to PSA for grading to get new serial numbers to dupe bidders (see THIS STORY HERE) as well as been in FEDERAL prison for fiscal purposes. I'm going to have to stick to my guns and say there's absolutely reason to bring up his past.

Last edited by grundle20; 10-29-2012 at 07:17 PM.