View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:45 PM

Default Then say "yes" next time justin and stop bitchin '

Justin--If you waited 2 days and the offer had not been rescinded, I guess
that would have been fine also to complain??? How do you know, as pointed out above, that the consignor didn't change his mind in the meantime??
What about 3 days?? At what point does a seller has to keep a price if someone does not commit?? 10 days???
What if 25 people had inquired as you had---that's all it was, by the way at that point; AN INQUIRY!---Does that mean that JP has to call you and 24 other inquiring minds who can't pull the trigger and tell them the price is changing??
Or are you just pissed cause you didn't have the cojones to get this card at an obviously very good price so you are taking it out on Memory Lane?

To those who imply that the card belongs to either an employee or JP himself, pretty lame on y'alls part but you probably had nothing better to say that allowed you to jump on the bandwagon.

I don't condone someones past behavior that was less than exemplary. But we live in a society in which if someone "pays his dues", they are allowed a second chance. At least that's what everyone says about Americans....that they are a forgiving people. I guess that's Americans minus the BB card hobby. And to use this situation which, in my opinion, was caused by your not acting promptly, to imply that it relates to ones past mistakes, is mistaken at best , while nasty and cowardly at worst.

Peace
Bill Latzko (don't have a middle name or I would have put that too)