View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:36 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default SGC Moving Update

As some might know SGC grading is currently moving offices. I spoke with Michael Goldberg, from SGC, this morning about it. They want to assure everyone that there are no issues and this is a normal business situation that will be better for them as a company. They are not behind on their grading, I am told. ....Here is a message from them which I am happily posting on their behalf-

SGC Moving Update

Over the course of the next few days (10/26/12 to 11/1/12), we will be moving our company to a new location about 30 minutes/25 miles from our existing Parsippany location.

There are many reasons we decided to make this move. Mainly, by reducing our overhead we will to be able to invest significantly in major improvements to our website, data entry system, registry, population report, holders/labels as well as development of other products & services we hope to offer in the future.

Our new physical and mailing address is:

SGC
8-E Easy Street
Bound Brook NJ 08805

Our existing phone number and fax numbers will remain the same after 11/1/2012, but from 10/26/2012 until 11/1/2012 please use the following phone & fax numbers:

Phone: 732-893-1888 (Temporary)
Fax: 732-893-1898 (Temporary)

We do not expect delays in processing and completing orders as everyone has been working diligently to keep ahead due to the impending move. Our customers are very important to us, so if there are any delay issues, please contact us and we will work to ensure satisfaction.

Also, we are trying to complete the move before the arrival of the impending hurricane/storm, but please keep in mind that during the moving period there may be weather related outages to our website and registry.

We hope to have the majority of our business services up and running within the next 48 hours and appreciate your patience and understanding during this period.

Thank you!

SGC

Last edited by Leon; 10-26-2012 at 08:36 AM.