View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazoo View Post
Clayton, myself, and many of the others enjoy all the cards you post. Some are commons, others are more rare players, regardless of what, they're what makes the hobby fun! I'm happy that you, the others, and myself post our cards, regardless of who the player(s) is/are. It's a good topic to be brought up, but really it should just stay as a one thread.
Hey, thanks wazoo, I appreciate the kind words.

It's hard for me to make sense of board members who feel the need to always let it be known that they don't like a certain type of card ALL OF THE TIME, to the point where they show up in EVERY thread with that type of card to make some kind of snarky remark. It's like "we get it already".

I am not fond of certain types of pre-war cards, but it would never bother me if there were multiple threads about these cards, let alone, I wouldn't disrespect the people who collect them by constantly complaining in some form or other about people posting them or discussing them-I mean, isn't that what this forum is all about??

I love looking at all cards, and learning about them, and reading the discussions about them, it's good fun.

Now, we are supposed to sit here and think "oh, wait, I shouldn't post my latest pick up because it's a T206 common and a couple of individuals are tired of T206's".........WTF?

Congrats to everyone on all of your recent pick ups.

JimB. that is one beautiful Willis T206, thank you for posting that !!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely, Clayton

Last edited by teetwoohsix; 10-03-2012 at 03:48 PM.