View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:36 PM

Clayton, myself, and many of the others enjoy all the cards you post. Some are commons, others are more rare players, regardless of what, they're what makes the hobby fun! I'm happy that you, the others, and myself post our cards, regardless of who the player(s) is/are. It's a good topic to be brought up, but really it should just stay as a one thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetwoohsix View Post
Hi Barry-

I always love reading your posts, but I have to disagree with this one. I post my common T206 pick ups mainly because I am excited about picking them up, they mean as much to me as my other (HOF'er) pick ups.

What we have here folks are a couple of people who show up in any thread that has "too much" T206 talk and voice their disdain towards this particular type of card. Maybe we should start a "whine" thread once a month, for those who like to whine about certain types of cards, and maybe we can offer them some tissue, or maybe a little cheese to go with their whine.

And, God forbid, someone congradulate another collector on a T206 pick up.....it's the begining of Armageddon.....run to your fall out shelter before we turn to dust !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clayton
Schlei (Catching) Back run: 10/12 (minus blank back)

Actively collecting t206 Hall of Famers, Southern Leaguers, and Various backs in good to excellent condition. Love talking cards too.

Last edited by wazoo; 10-03-2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Spelling error