View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:12 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

I don't see a reason to separate them. I know the running joke seems to be that t206's are a different beast all-together...But, ultimately they're just cards. I'm pretty sure there's a few people who may be put off by some of the complete and total sh!t beaters that I post. But there seems be an understanding that I'm just a different type of collector, and that there are many others who are at the same stage that I am.. Basically, t206's are, at their core, no different from beaters in terms of personal taste..

However there are many of us, who don't post EVERYTHING we pickup.. Mostly just the notable ones. I think some judgement could be used when choosing what to post, or wait to lump the less notable ones in one post. But I'm not one to judge and am perfectly fine with the way things are.. There are many degrees of collecting on this board. Something that seems commonplace to some, may be exciting and new to someone else. Let's not ruin their fun, by minimalizing what may be the next step in their collectible evolution..

As far as discussions in the pickup thread, I'm fine with it too. If a card is worth discussing(but not enough for it's own thread), then I don't see a problem with it..

Last edited by novakjr; 10-03-2012 at 01:13 PM.