View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:02 PM
Dave

Default Red Soxs private suite tickets. What to expect

The group of people that I work with. All 6 of us, won a prize in a contest that the company I work for had. Where one of us had to write a short story about how good we all work together to get things done on time and done right the first time in the shipping and receiving department. Our supervisor wrote the story, and the CEO would pick the winner. Which was our group. The winning group received one ticket each for the game on Sept. 13th in a private suite. I haven't been to a game in almost 20 years. And I don't follow sports. Yeah I know. Bad me. I was wondering what to expect as in food, extra goodies to take home etc ? I work for a large pharmaceutical company in Cambridge Mass. I've only been there just about 5 months. The first few weeks I was amazed every day how good they treat employees with benefits (pay, medical benefits etc.), and the working conditions. And how nice people are without being fake about it. Before this. I worked on a loading dock for an airfreight company where we got treated like crap and they wanted us to thank them for it. I only stayed there for the medical benefits. It's nice to work for a good company. Ok, I'm done blabbering. Thanks