View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:03 PM
M@rk Lu7z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copa7 View Post
What makes one assume that "other" means new or college items ? I have over 100 years of soccer memorabilia. I have shared it with a few forums that enjoyed it.

Just to be clear, I collected all the stuff that I see here in the baseball world and then sold it off because i "had already done it."

I sold off a super NFL football collection too. If no one is interested, I respect that. But ignrance should not be the prohibitive reason. I like all sports history. As far as I am concerned, no one is forced to look at any thread if its not in their interest.

I vote yes.

PS - there is a good reason that Game Used Universe has lost so many members, but I will leave that for others to comment.
I am sure that you love soccer, football, and many other things. But I don't, and always found it tedious to wade through the many non-baseball threads over at Game Used Universe. If Leon wants to add a forum or a couple dozen, that's fine with me. I am just afraid that adding a new game used forum would mean that people like me who enjoy game used baseball material feel would be unwelcome in this good, old baseball memorabilia forum.