View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac32 View Post
I recently sold some stuff on eBay (mainly not sports related) and was a little concerned about what feedback the generally flaky buyers would leave. Emailed and did everything correctly on shipping. A little over half the buyers didn't leave feedback. At least I got no negatives but it really makes you question how valid the feedback system is. The only way we knew if the packages were delivered was by having delivery confirmation on them.

Kmac

I've never once asked or expected feedback from buyers, but I have noticed less and less buyers are bothering to leave any.

I'll even admit, I'm much more likely (pretty close to 100% likely to leave feedback for a buyer of mine), then I am to remember to leave feedback for somebody I've bought from.

For a seller to leave feedback for a buyer, the process is actually much more streamlined and simplified then the other way around. I think once the DSR scores became a factor, buyers have been less and less inclined to take the time to bother with the extra steps of leaving a simple feedback.