View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Banned

most people here dont want haulsofshame, autographnewslive, to operate. it exposes the hobby dark side, and they dont want that. the want things to remain the same. so they take it out on me. that's good. they need a punching bag. the hobby is changing, mastro might be singing, and people are scared. i am not an authenticator, a dealer, and i haven't made ten cents in the hobby but my credibility is somehow the focus of everybody.

wait until things change, and then they can't come after the people who have been sounding the warning bell for years.

i will be proven right, and then the defenders of the status quo will be quiet just like b. mastro defenders. where are they now? people are airbrushing mastro out of their photos figuratively speaking. boy i didn't know i was that powerful. post a link, and people spend a lot of time on me. nice. keep it rolling, boys. if heritage couldnt intimidate or bully me, then this is nothing. I didn't ask for anyones permission to investigate it either. I didn't ask the gatekeepers if it was alright to show people that heritage was doing something wrong in my view. nobody owns me in this hobby, period.

heritage changed the way they listed psa and jsa auction loa;s and pre-certs because i exposed it first and other people had enough and made enough noise they couldn't ignore it anymore, and I wrote the first article exposing this auction loa mess on a website called what?

autographnewslive.com not anywhere else.

i won.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-15-2012 at 07:05 PM.