View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 07:30 PM

Alas, my "role" in this story is only that of an in-law. I did have the opportunity to spend a couple of days helping sort through the house, (what fun that was. Lots of lost "treasures"!) but due to work, I was out of the picture long before the cards were found. Most of the details I know I have learned through watching Karl being interviewed by various networks. I have been doing a lot of research on the E98, for my own information (I'm a geek like that) but truthfully, I have avoided learning all the "inside information" so I didn't have to worry about keeping it all secret!
It has been very difficult for me to see all the various stories floating around and not saying "Hey, silly! That's not right!!" Just today, a local NC Fox station had the aunt finding the cards and having to share them with her dozen nieces and nephews. How does a story get so wrong????
It has been requested that I hold off on posting any doll house pictures for right now. As soon as I am given the ok, I will gladly post.

Until then, happy bidding. I truely hope all of you that want to purchase a card have the opportunity to do so, at some point. Thanks for the welcome!