View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughlinfan View Post
Admittedly, if I were directly a victim of the fraud, my opinion might be different, but from my outsider view, it almost seems to me that Peter is doing something similar to what Canseco did - got blackballed/shunned for past bad behavior, and got tired of the community all pointing fingers when he was aware that many of the sacred cows of the hobby were guilty as well. Whether he is doing this out of revenge or a desire to try to do a service to the hobby from which he has fallen from grace, I don't know. But if his claims are true (and certainly some of the accused are free to refute), I am happy that he is making folks aware of the fraud that is going on, regardless of his past.
+1

The output may have value even if the person does not.

If a registered sexual predator alerted you to a speed trap, would you ignore the info and take the ticket on principle?

Last edited by Deertick; 07-03-2012 at 03:37 PM.