View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

So basically you are ok if someone murders someone, as long as they point out that someone else murdered someone too? Makes sense to me.

Like many have said, if he paid his dues, made restitution and quit his shenanigans then this would be a different conversation. Until that is done it's hard to get past the messenger to hear the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughlinfan View Post
Admittedly, if I were directly a victim of the fraud, my opinion might be different, but from my outsider view, it almost seems to me that Peter is doing something similar to what Canseco did - got blackballed/shunned for past bad behavior, and got tired of the community all pointing fingers when he was aware that many of the sacred cows of the hobby were guilty as well. Whether he is doing this out of revenge or a desire to try to do a service to the hobby from which he has fallen from grace, I don't know. But if his claims are true (and certainly some of the accused are free to refute), I am happy that he is making folks aware of the fraud that is going on, regardless of his past.