Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SGC is grading onsite in the Corporate area of the National. (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=90440)

Archive 07-29-2008 09:39 AM

SGC is grading onsite in the Corporate area of the National.

Posted By: <b>Glyn Parson</b><p>SGC will be grading onsite in Chicago at this weeks national convention. We will be grading onsite thru Saturday. Sunday we will be accepting submissions for grading back at the office. Stop by and say hi to the industries most respected card grading company. I will unfortunately not be attending, however I will be in the office all week to answer any questions you may have.<br /><br />Thank You,<br /> Glyn Parson<br /> SGC

Archive 07-29-2008 09:43 AM

Posted By: <b>bryan long</b><p>Is it safe to assume that any packages sent in that has not yet left SGC will be late because of the nationals? My package technically would be scheduled to be shipped this Friday - should I put an extra week on that just to be safe?<br />P.S. - I also sent you an e-mail earlier today with another question.<br />Thanks.<br><br>.

Archive 07-29-2008 10:03 AM

Posted By: <b>John S</b><p>Glyn,<br /><br />I noticed S74's listed in your population report last evening. Where these graded previously or has SGC started to grade the silks?

Archive 07-29-2008 10:09 AM

Posted By: <b>Glyn Parson</b><p>JOHN S -At this time we do not grade silks either baseball players or non-sports. BRYAN LONG- We are doing our best to have all packages shipped on time despite the national. There may be a small delay but we are pushing to not have this be the case.

Archive 07-29-2008 10:55 AM

Posted By: <b>bryan long</b><p>Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.<br><br>.

Archive 07-29-2008 11:44 AM

Posted By: <b>Phil Garry</b><p>For those people within driving distance from SGC's office in Parsippany, NJ, it is great to deal with them in person outside of the crazy card show environment. I stopped by this past Friday with a high dollar card and used their fastest service for $100.00 and my card was done within a 1/2 hour. I have never had a labeling error with these guys either, they are always right on the mark. That being said, any pick-ups that I make in Chicago that fit in their oversize holders or smaller, will be going right to the SGC booth for grading.

Archive 08-01-2008 08:29 AM

Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>Glyn - I sent an email to you a few days ago and still have not heard back. Please contact me.

Archive 08-01-2008 10:45 AM

Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>Are you grading Scrapps at the National with same day service ? Mike

Archive 08-01-2008 11:19 AM

Posted By: <b>Glyn Parson</b><p>You'll have to ask them at the show. It all depends on the volume of grading we are currently doing.<br />Thank You,<br /> Glyn Parson