Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sterling Sports Auction #113 Is Final Day For Bidding!!! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=338057)

Sterling Sports Auctions 07-20-2023 10:23 AM

Sterling Sports Auction #113 Is Final Day For Bidding!!!

10 Attachment(s)
Auction #113 Is Live!!!

The latest offering from Sterling is Open For Bidding! The Auction includes over 440 lots from 19th century to Modern includes the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes graded and ungraded, hall of famers and commons, higher grade and more affordable lower grades with lots starting as low as $20. There is something for all kinds of collectors.

Bid Now!!!

*Auction is scheduled to close on Thursday, August 3rd, initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm est to be allowed in extended bidding.
Once in extended bidding the 15 minute to the WHOLE auction and you can bid on any lot in the auction.*

Auction Click Here

*Sales tax is NOT charged on your invoice except in Minnesota (home state).
If this changes in the future will notify the bidders in the states affected.*

Highlights

Babe Ruth
1934 Quaker Oats Premium, Bulgarian Sport, Propagandas Montiel & Type 1 Photograph

T206s
Cobb, Bat On, Speaker, Keeler, Bat, Clarke, Portrait.
Frank Chance, Yellow, with EPDG, Old Mill & Cycle 460

N172 Old Judge Ewing & Mascot
E98 Fred Clarke, Red, PSA 9
1935 National Chicle Knute Rockne
T202 Knight/ Walter Johnson SGC 80
1935 Wheaties Complete Box W/ Foxx

Lou Gehrig
Exhibits 4 In 1, Blue Tint, & Sports Exchange

Complete Sets
1962 Topps Baseball Complete Set
1910 T6 Murad College Series Complete Set
1969 Topps Team Posters Complete Set

Includes a nice selection, graded and raw HOFers and commons from the following sets:

T206, Nice Variety of E Cards, T3s, Perez Steele signed PCs with Campanella & Mantle,
Ultra modern rookie and signed cards plus much more!!!

National Sports Collectors Convention

We will be set up at the Show in Rosemont, IL from July 26-30 at booth #1041 with consignment director Nick Migliaccio.
We will have highlighted cards from this auction on display plus we will be accepting consignments at the Show.
Stop by and say “Hello” if you are attending.

*Just a reminder at this current time there is no sales tax on your invoice except in Minnesota (home state).
If this changes in the future will notify the bidders in the states affected.*

Bid Now!!!

Auction Click Here

New Bidders Click Here

*Accepting Consignments for Auction #114. The auction is scheduled to start June 9th.
If you have items you wish to consign please call or respond to this email.

*Auction is scheduled to close on Thursday, August 3rd, initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm est to be allowed in extended bidding*

Consign Click Here

Lee Behrens
320-219-1372

Sterling Sports Auctions 08-03-2023 08:08 AM

Final Day To Bid

Bump for final day of bidding.

*Auction is scheduled to close on Thursday August 3rd, initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm est to be allowed in extended bidding. Once in extended bidding the 15 minute rule applies to the WHOLE auction and you can bid on any lot in the WHOLE auction.*

Bid Now!!!

bobbyw8469 08-03-2023 06:28 PM

I had zero idea today was the last day. I tried to bid and was shut out. 7:00pm is kinda early to shut people out.

calvindog 08-03-2023 06:40 PM

I think the auction has been open for two weeks?

bobbyw8469 08-03-2023 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calvindog (Post 2361441)
I think the auction has been open for two weeks?

I had no idea.