Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Anyone win anything in Leland's auction? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=130991)

thekingofclout 12-19-2010 09:28 AM

Anyone win anything in Leland's auction?

3 Attachment(s)
I got beat out on all my Baseball bids but I held on to win this really cool Beatles toy guitar that was made in England some 46 years ago!

Attachment 29328

Attachment 29329Attachment 29330

D. Bergin 12-19-2010 09:33 AM

Got beat out on everything. Had one large photo negative lot with only two other bids that I really wanted. I thought I hung on for it, but woke up to find I was outbid at 3:15am.

I was a bit annoyed at that and a bit annoyed at myself for not bumping it up at least a couple increments before I went to bed.

:(

ksfarmboy 12-19-2010 10:30 AM

Bid on the turn of the century uniform lot but it went too high for me. I was just wanting one item so if the person who won it is wanting to sell shoot me an email.

Bugsy 12-19-2010 01:06 PM

Lelands

1 Attachment(s)
I won the Saints jersey lot.

Thanks!

bcbgcbrcb 12-19-2010 01:42 PM

This was the first Leland's Auction that I can remember that I did not even place one bid on anything. IMHO very light on vintage baseball cards, negro league items & vintage baseball paper collectibles.

perezfan 12-19-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcbgcbrcb (Post 856478)
This was the first Leland's Auction that I can remember that I did not even place one bid on anything. IMHO very light on vintage baseball cards, negro league items & vintage baseball paper collectibles.

Ditto... never even placed a bid (first time ever for me, in a Lelands event). Hopefully there will be more quality memorabilia in the next one :(

Lou Criscione 12-21-2010 09:55 AM

I won something too

Wow- that was brutal. I got blown away on a number of lots. I wanted the Minnesota Twins pennant lot- but it went for more than double what I thought it would go for. I did manage to win the Beatles bobbing heads- so it wasn't a total bust.

ptr002 12-21-2010 11:49 AM

Late 20's Gehrig/Ruth/Foxx photo

I was the underbidder on that original photo. I sure wanted that one to add to my collection.

lentel 12-22-2010 07:54 PM

think i did

I think i did. I didnt recieve any email or confirmation saying so. Do they usually email.confirmation or invoice?

perezfan 12-22-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lentel (Post 857195)
I think i did. I didnt recieve any email or confirmation saying so. Do they usually email.confirmation or invoice?

Go to Lelands' website. Then log into "My Account". Then click on "Your Auction Invoices".

This will tell you if you won (and what you owe...)

Duluth Eskimo 12-22-2010 09:35 PM

Millers and Saints Uniforms

Unfortunately I never received an email saying the second part was live. I won lots in the first auction, but missed out on the second one. If anyone is selling any Millers, Saints, Gophers, Duluth, etc uniforms in their lots, please shoot me an email. Thanks

PS: The pennants were nice and went for about high retail.

hanksta 01-04-2011 01:37 PM

Would love to know if anyone won lot 322 (Minneapolis Millers Game Used Bats), would like to buy the Cravath bat if interested.

http://lelands.com/Auction/AuctionDe...tion-%2835-%29

Thanks,
Sean

dwr11 01-25-2011 11:41 AM

Twins Pennant lot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou Criscione (Post 856806)
Wow- that was brutal. I got blown away on a number of lots. I wanted the Minnesota Twins pennant lot- but it went for more than double what I thought it would go for. I did manage to win the Beatles bobbing heads- so it wasn't a total bust.

I was the under bidder on the Twins Pennant lot. I wanted those bad for my collection as this was pretty much a once in a life time group of Twins pennants. I was high bidder when I went to bed but unfortunately I was outbid later. In my opinion, they went for high retail.