Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Cardtarget.com - General Discussion (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   About Me page (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=125302)

GoldenAge50s 06-30-2010 11:41 AM

About Me page

Leon/Matt---

I made an About Me page, but where in the world can you find it? I see nothing in my listings that I can click on to make it show.

Also, just noticed the words "Click for larger image" or whatever the exact copy was is gone from below the pictures. You can still click the pic & get the larger image, but there is nothing that says so anymore. Just noticed that yesterday.

Leon 06-30-2010 09:14 PM

Hey Fred

You didn't have the little box checked to enable the "about me" page, on your "edit about me" page tab. It is now checked and you should be able to see it. Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this. Thanks for your participation too. regards

ALSO, as a big reminder....I see several sellers selling without an About Me page....it's fairly important to have one and you can have a slick link to your ebay ID too....that way people can instantly know you and your reputation.

I need to address the other concern about the wording of enlarging the scans that is gone......That has been noted and will be addressed before final production. I know we have made some modifications lately and I am sure that is a byproduct of one of them. We will get it fixed.

GoldenAge50s 07-01-2010 12:27 PM

Thank You Leon!

I probably didn't even see that tab!

Leon 07-01-2010 02:02 PM

no worries

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenAge50s (Post 820518)
Thank You Leon!

I probably didn't even see that tab!

No worries Fred. I barely saw it too. It looks like some interest is being generated and we do have a store with over 3000 items in it today.

I have got several emails in the last 2 days about very good things for GSB going forward. A few very large ebayers should be coming over soon....as well as a contact I made with the FreedomCardboard.com owner. He and I are going to talk about cross advertising, when we meet at the National. Good things are happening albeit not as fast I would like them too :)> I guess change takes time. In the near future folks will start seeing more of the GrandslamBids logos in different places.... in print and on the internet....regards

FUBAR 07-01-2010 02:09 PM

I met the owner of freedomcardboard.com yesterday online(facebook) and was pleasantly surprised to see you on their regular site Leon.

I joined their site to take care of my UFC and new football needs.

Leon 07-01-2010 04:52 PM

yeppers Fubar

I don't get to too many other sites and that is the only one I ever post on besides SGC and of course this one.

The owner of that site, Freedomcardboard, contacted me through a PM today, without me even contacting him first. I truly think that over time GSB has a shot..Everyone seems to like the idea...we shall see.