Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wally Moon Show Plano TX 10.24 (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=212805)

Rich Klein 10-16-2015 08:11 PM

Wally Moon Show Plano TX 10.24

Our October show will be on October 24th at the Southfork Hotel located at 1600 N Central Expy (75) , Plano, TX 75074. For this show our special autograph guest is Wally Moon who will be appearing between 11 AM and 1 PM. All autographs are $8 each. The show itself runs from 10 AM to 4 PM. We currently have no dealer tables available for this show as well. Please ask to be places on our waiting list for this show. There will be between 25 and 35 tables of sports cards and memorabilia at this show. Show admission is only $1.
We are also pleased to note that Beckett Media will have a presence at our October 2Our October show will be on October 24th at the Southfork Hotel located at 1600 N Central Expy (75) , Plano, TX 75074. For this show our special autograph guest is Wally Moon who will be appearing between 11 AM and 1 PM. All autographs are $8 each. The show itself runs from 10 AM to 4 PM. We currently have no dealer tables available for this show as well. Please ask to be places on our waiting list for this show. There will be between 25 and 35 tables of sports cards and memorabilia at this show. Show admission is only $1.
We are also pleased to note that Beckett Media will have a presence at our October 24th show:
Beckett Media will have Publications for sale. In addition to normal magazines Beckett will also be bringing the Vintage Collector magazine, Vintage Almanac and the brand new Football Annual guide. All magazines will be $5, and all books will be a minimum of $10 off cover price.
The following grading specials are available as well. Please note no Raw Card Review
10-Day Grading $12 per card
20-Day Grading at $10 per card + $1 autos
Offer valid on submissions on Saturday only for BGS and BVG submissions only. Offer not valid for JSA orders. Limit one promotion per submission. Customer is responsible for all surcharges associated with order. Promo code: SFORK0815
In addition, our friends at Beckett Media will be providing a door prize to be given away at 3:30 PM
JSA will be set up at our October 24th show. for both authentication and witnessing.
We look forward to seeing you

Rich Klein 10-21-2015 08:30 PM

One Update

I forgot to pub that our beloved forum owner will be attending so he drop off my exciting winning from the last B &L auction.

And, Mr. Moon will have copies of his Moon Shots autobiography available at $20 with NO EXTRA cost for the autograph. That will be the show special.

it's a great read BTW

Rich

timzcardz 10-22-2015 05:35 AM

Good luck with the show!

I obtained Wally Moon's autograph at a show here on Long Island, NY, last year, I believe. It was a pleasant experience.

Laxcat 10-22-2015 08:42 AM

I'll be there if anyone wants to say hi. Also I am definitely getting Mr Moon to sign an A&M hat for my collection.

Rich Klein 10-23-2015 12:18 PM

Because of the inclement weather in DFW and in Texas, Mr. Moon has asked to pospone his appearance and I agree iwth his decision.

We will reschedule ASAP

Rich

Rich Klein 10-23-2015 05:24 PM

I forgot to mention (and please forgive me mods) -- that the show is still ON, we just won't have a guest tomorrow.

Rich

Leon 10-25-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Klein (Post 1464514)
I forgot to mention (and please forgive me mods) -- that the show is still ON, we just won't have a guest tomorrow.

Rich

Another good show Rich...they seem to be getting more crowded!!