Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Top all time 11 views on threads (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=200341)

BeanTown 01-22-2015 06:40 PM

Top all time 11 views on threads

Without a doubt the monster number thread will be there for a longtime. I guess I should go buy a T206 card to be apart of it!!! Of the top 11 thread views it looks like only 4 of them are educational or card discussions showing off cards (positive). While the other 7 threads are all warnings, FBI stuff and negative threads. I was not sure where to place the grading companies need to do this thread...

I can see why people listen to Howard Stern, read the National Inquirer and watch Springer! It brings in the ratings!!!!

calvindog 01-22-2015 06:54 PM

"FBI stuff and negative threads."

JC, you testified for the FBI in the grand jury and helped get Mastro and Allen indicted -- by talking about your conspiring with them to shill your own consignments. You even had Doug Allen drive you to the airport in Chicago after you testified against him! Now you're saying this "stuff" is "negative?" When you were making cash off your fraud was that negative too? Or is it only negative after you made your score?

MAYBE THERE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE THREADS WITH 'WARNINGS' IF NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Peter_Spaeth 01-22-2015 07:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lead with chin and....

Sean1125 01-22-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calvindog (Post 1370454)

JC, you testified for the FBI in the grand jury and helped get Mastro and Allen indicted -- by talking about your conspiring with them to shill your own consignments. You even had Doug Allen drive you to the airport in Chicago after you testified against him! Now you're saying this "stuff" is "negative?" When you were making cash off your fraud was that negative too? Or is it only negative after you made your score?

MAYBE THERE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE THREADS WITH 'WARNINGS' IF NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Damn.

1880nonsports 01-22-2015 07:17 PM

same

person as husband of tammy?

calvindog 01-22-2015 07:21 PM

If the guy would come on here, come clean about what he did, say he was wrong and made some amends and move on I'd have some respect for him. But he lies about it, denies it until his face is pushed into the dump he made in the middle of the living room and then runs away. He's so stupid that he apparently doesn't realize how many different people know about what he did, how many emails he wrote about it and how completely open he was with his fraud. And then he writes to me asking why I "have a beef" with him even though we haven't met. As if I need to meet him to dislike him enough to tell the truth about his fraud which affects all of us. Sorry I'm not an oldtimer asshole who looks the other way at his friends who are ripping people off in the hobby.

Edited to add: I wouldn't even care if he came on here and never mentioned it at all -- as long as he doesn't make posts about the "negative stuff" in the hobby like FBI investigations and how he doesn't leave ceiling bids because he's an "oldtimer" -- when he's one of the very problems he complains about. Just STFU about it or expect that someone might actually respond.

BeanTown 01-22-2015 07:26 PM

I see ths is stuff you thrive on Jeff. I can copy and paste everything just as you did too! The FBI I image interviewed many consignors back between 2000 to present. Most consignors want reserves so their high end lots dont get nailed for not coming close to the estimated price. We all know buyers make private deals to lay off one item to help the other buyer out. Back when I consigned to Mastro did not have reserves or they way they did reserves were not advertised.

You seem to bring up my Kng Kelly card as a shill which i completely disagree with you. I was upfront with the auction it had to fetch a certain amount or they cant run it.

Heritage I hear allows consignors to bid on their own stuff but you must pay the buyers commission. I do not have any problems with that and I think thats more ethical than having a friend bid for someone and win the lot which includes the buyers commission.

Questin for you Jeff... How did I profit when my card didnt meet reserve????

You know with you being a public figure and some of the thngs ive read on you in the past could make for good discussion too. But, I will take higher ground hear as you are the expert at badgering people.

You my friend Jeff will want to make this a debate and I will humbly let you do all the posting you want as I have better things to do. Plus, last I checked its still an active case and I will always be upfront with the law. My ethics are good Jeff, have yours been questioned before? Ok, low blow but you deserved that!!! You ready to kiss and make up

calvindog 01-22-2015 07:33 PM

Your response is almost too dumb to be believed.

I'm not discussing your life other than what you did in this hobby -- which is the point of Net 54. And in this hobby you committed fraud. And you conspired with Doug to shill up your lots. If you are completely innocent of any wrongdoing it's fairly obvious that you wouldn't have had significant evidence to give to a criminal grand jury. You did. It's contained in the very face of the Allen and Mastro indictment. You committed fraud. And you lied about it here. You have no ethics in this hobby.

As for me, I've never had an FBI agent ask me about my fraud in this hobby. Never. That's one of many things that are different between the two of us.

prestigecollectibles 01-22-2015 08:52 PM

The memorabilia side

1 Attachment(s)
Kreindler leads on the memorabilia side

Rollingstone206 01-22-2015 11:13 PM

gnaz01 01-23-2015 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prestigecollectibles (Post 1370520)
Kreindler leads on the memorabilia side

As it should....... :)

ZachS 01-23-2015 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calvindog (Post 1370454)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJa...id-oh-snap.gif

WhenItWasAHobby 01-24-2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeanTown (Post 1370447)
Without a doubt the monster number thread will be there for a longtime. I guess I should go buy a T206 card to be apart of it!!! Of the top 11 thread views it looks like only 4 of them are educational or card discussions showing off cards (positive). While the other 7 threads are all warnings, FBI stuff and negative threads. I was not sure where to place the grading companies need to do this thread...

I can see why people listen to Howard Stern, read the National Inquirer and watch Springer! It brings in the ratings!!!!

The number of views speak for themselves because a high percentage of collectors do have a genuine concern if they are being defrauded whereas the other "educational or card discussions" still only focus on a certain niche in the hobby.