Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Any experience with the following buyers on "The Bay" (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=62620)

Archive 11-11-2002 05:55 PM

Any experience with the following buyers on "The Bay"

Posted By: <b>T206Monsta</b><p>I get no response of any kind in 7 days from the following regarding sales. <BR><BR>4sharpcorners<BR><BR>gmc38@darientel.net<B R><BR>pacific10fan<BR><BR>Any insight appreciated!

Archive 11-11-2002 06:24 PM

Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><BR> gmcdariental, is Gene Chow. He has purchased several T206's from me in the past with no problem. He is a terrible communicator, who usually sends a check without responding to emails. Good luck brian

Archive 11-11-2002 06:30 PM

Posted By: <b>ockday</b><p>I have the same experience with gmc38@darientel.net,..I have sold him T206's and he never replies to emails but just sends a check after about a week or so.<BR>

Archive 11-11-2002 08:40 PM

Posted By: <b>mike plemmons</b><p>Sold the guy a t205 ty cobb awhile back. Not much communication, and only sent a MO after a bunch of badgering.

Archive 11-11-2002 08:58 PM

Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>He is Tom Lawrie, I believe he is a contributor to the board if it is the person I am thinking of I met him at the Nationals. I also have a current transaction with him, everything is communicated well.

Archive 11-14-2002 09:08 AM

Posted By: <b>jverri01</b><p><BR>GMC (Gene Chow) has purchased about 50 T206s from me over the past 3 years on Ebay. He never replies to emails, but always pays (yes, by check).<BR><BR>James Verrill<BR>jverri01<BR>www_masstercards_com on Ebay

Archive 11-14-2002 10:52 AM

Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>"any insight appreciated" <br><br>

Archive 11-14-2002 11:49 AM

Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>pacific10fan is not a registered user according to ebay.

Archive 11-14-2002 10:50 PM

Posted By: <b>brian parker</b><p>What reason would ebay have for suspending pacific10fan's acount? He only participated as a buyer, so no fees were due on his part that ebay would zing him for (what they really care about), and he had perfect feedback since he registered a month ago. Any ideas?<BR><BR>Brian

Archive 11-15-2002 03:43 AM

Posted By: <b>T206Monsta</b><p>GMC is apparently true-to-form. I'm holding out (now 12 days) with no communication or payment.<BR><BR>Pacific10fan - replied via e-mail but it was one of those "I thought I paid, let me check again"<BR><BR>4sharp corners - (many previos handles on the bay)paid after I sent out the ebay stealth threat.<BR><BR>