Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WSSCA card show in Seattle (Shoreline) WA, May 30th and 31st (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=112639)

AndrewJerome 05-26-2009 03:18 PM

WSSCA card show in Seattle (Shoreline) WA, May 30th and 31st

The Washington State Sports Collectors Association (WSSCA) Summer Convention will be held this weekend, May 30th and 31st.

There will be 44 tables. A list of dealers and other show information is available on the WSSCA web site: www.wssca.net

The show again will be held at Meridian Park Elementary School in Shoreline, WA. The School's address is 17077 Meridian Ave. N, Shoreline, WA (about 10 minutes north of downtown Seattle). If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me an email. Show hours are 9-5 on Saturday, and 9-3 on Sunday.

There will be dealers with Pre-war cards, including Mark Macrae, Keith Schneider, and Rich Faber. We are happy to welcome back Josh Evans of Lelands (Josh will be setting up for the first time since the 1990s). Mike Brailey, Rob Adesso, Matt Sears and I will have two tables of pre-war as well.

I hope to see some Net 54ers at the show,

Andrew Jerome

Zeenut 05-27-2009 05:56 PM

We hope to see some people from Net54 attend this show! It's always a good show with lots of material! Bring some cards for trade if you'd like:)

MacDice 05-27-2009 11:00 PM

Should be a good show. Wish I could attend but the last time I went the wife was not happy with how much I spent :). I am trying to avoid temptation with the state of the economy.

Bosox Blair 05-28-2009 12:30 PM

I'm heading down from Vancouver to attend on Saturday. This is my first time attending, and I look forward to it.

BTW, I tried to do as suggested on the web site for the show and contact a couple dealers in advance via e-mail with my interests. I sent 2 e-mails - one bounced back, and the other dealer hasn't responded...?

Anyways, I'm hoping to find some pre-War items to purchase that will fit within my collection.

Cheers,
Blair

caramelcard 05-28-2009 01:50 PM

Blair,

Feel free to email me at robertadesso@hotmail.com and let me know what you're interested in.

See you at the show.

Rob

btkpath 05-28-2009 02:20 PM

This will be my third or fourth year attending and I look forward to this weekend and hopefully adding to my collection of 1914 Cracker Jacks and mid-grade t205's.

Regards,

Barry

pitchernut 05-28-2009 07:28 PM

wssca show

Anyone going up from the Portland area? Love to go but don't have a ride, can help with gas, please email me if anyone can help jimoor@hotmail.com. thanks Never mind, the funding for more cards took a hit so will not be able to go. I'd cancel this post but can't figure out how...

williamcohon 05-31-2009 12:09 AM

Well, hooray, I found an opening in my schedule. I plan to stop by on Sunday to search for t212's or t205's. I hope the show is going well so far.

williamcohon 05-31-2009 10:26 PM

Congratulations, Andrew, on a really nice show. There were a lot of nice people there, and some terrific material. I found some t205's I needed, some Obaks that just appealed to me, and some Jewish boxers. Thanks for putting in the time and effort.

Bosox Blair 06-01-2009 11:10 AM

Yup - really good show and some great people! Had a lot of fun on Saturday, for sure.

Cheers,
Blair

keithlyt 06-02-2009 02:23 PM

WSSCA Show

once again - a great show, great people, great merchandise AND great weather! Mark must have dragged that California sunshine up north for us. what a great bunch of guys. It was good to see Josh again and I hope he decides to join us for future shows. it ain't the biggest show in the country - but it is the oldest and has to rank high up there for one of the most congenial groups. Here's looking forward to our Winter show and to next June's show - our 38th Annual!

oaks1912 06-02-2009 08:43 PM

Kudos to THE CREW

Another great Seattle experience... Thanks to Andrew and all the others that made it a worthwhile trip up.... The total opposite of a kidney stone... Excruciating fun.....See you in November....:)