Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gathering Cards for a PSA Piggybacking Submission for AUGUST - CARDS BACK!! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=243039)

bobbyw8469 08-01-2017 07:51 AM

Gathering Cards for a PSA Piggybacking Submission for AUGUST - CARDS BACK!!

Hey guys...sorry to post in this thread, but I'm hoping to stir up interest. In a nutshell, the PSA specials for this month SUCK!! We have been WAITING, and WAITING for a modern special, and it just has not materialized. $10 a card for grading is just NOT happening. I am looking for submitters under the BULK special. I am up to 50 already. If I can round up 50 more, we can submit under the $7 per card (100 card minimum) BULK special. For those who have submitted with me in the past, they can vouch for me. I try to make it as easy as possible, even though it isn't! :-p ALL years are included, but the cards can not be valued over $100. We can fudge it a bit, but PLEASE, no Hank Aaron rookies!!! These MUST be standard size or smaller only. Anyway, hopefully we can get there.

bn2cardz 08-01-2017 08:49 AM

I am interested, but I will have to get organized enough to see if I can make it work.

JCC 08-01-2017 09:57 AM

I am interested as well. I have about 15 or so I would like to grade. Can you PM me details of what I need to do. Thanks

Huck 08-01-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCC (Post 1685998)
I am interested as well. I have about 15 or so I would like to grade. Can you PM me details of what I need to do. Thanks

Ditto.

brewing 08-01-2017 10:20 AM

I'm in. Except at least 10 from me.

Also, I've submitted with Bob a couple of years ago and can vouch for him.

Leon 08-01-2017 10:33 AM

Generally these kind of Group submission things shouldn't be done on the front page. I realize it gets more eyeballs than any other section.
That said if it looks like it's benefitting our community, and doesn't involve it being a profit center for the host (*or much of one) then an extraordinary thread would seem to be ok....My guess is there are quite a few guys saying, "hey, he shouldn't be doing that on the front page"..... :)

bobbyw8469 08-01-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1686012)
Generally these kind of Group submission things shouldn't be done on the front page. I realize it gets more eyeballs than any other section.
That said if it looks like it's benefitting our community, and doesn't involve it being a profit center for the host (*or much of one) then an extraordinary thread would seem to be ok....My guess is there are quite a few guys saying, "hey, he shouldn't be doing that on the front page"..... :)

there is no profit in it for me at all. As a matter of fact, I venture to say I lose a little bit, as the shipping charges PSA charges are out of this world. Usually I have enough to meet the minimum quantities myself, with whatever special PSA is running. PSA is not cooperating as far as specials go this time around. I am venturing to guess that the days of $6 specials might be a thing of the past, and PSA is pushing towards a higher starting price point. Just a guess though. Thanks for letting this be in the main group Leon....I think rounding up the extra 50 needed to make the BULK 100 special might be a little hard considering the boards preference towards SGC.

Leon 08-01-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1686017)
there is no profit in it for me at all. As a matter of fact, I venture to say I lose a little bit, as the shipping charges PSA charges are out of this world. Usually I have enough to meet the minimum quantities myself, with whatever special PSA is running. PSA is not cooperating as far as specials go this time around. I am venturing to guess that the days of $6 specials might be a thing of the past, and PSA is pushing towards a higher starting price point. Just a guess though. Thanks for letting this be in the main group Leon....I think rounding up the extra 50 needed to make the BULK 100 special might be a little hard considering the boards preference towards SGC.

I got it Bobby. I just felt like nipping the thoughts (and thoughts of other threads being here) in the bud. :cool: All is good or we would be chatting in another section starting a little while ago. :)

bobbyw8469 08-01-2017 10:47 AM

I'm gonna post it here, so EVERYONE can see it....

Include the cards in a CS I - along with a slip of paper stating what they are, the value you place on them, along with return shipping and your net54 handle (so I can PM you).

The cost will be $7 + $1 per card for shipping to and from California.

Send to:
Robert Williams
PO Box 61362
Raleigh, NC 27661-1362

Include a personal check, or if you rather paypal F/F upon arrival that is cool too. That's pretty much it. They will go out around the 3rd week in August. Under the bulk special, ALL cards are included. There is no year cut-off. They must be standard size (Topps) or smaller (T206s). No big cards, tall boys, Mutoscopes, etc. There is a $100 value limit per card.

Some members here got on the vintage special I ran last month that popped in about 6 days. That IS NOT the norm!! (The special is for 45 business days - sometimes they pop faster). Also, they have not ran a modern special in about 4 months. I'm just tired of waiting, and I feel a little guilty, because I am holding onto members cards from the past in hopes of a modern special that has not materialized. I feel guilty holding other people's cards, so I just want to get the ball rolling on SOMETHING.

7nohitter 08-01-2017 11:14 AM

I've never submitted a single card for grading before...but have a 93 SP Jeter in a BGS case I'd like to crossover.....but does that card fall under the "$100" limit?

Thanks!

bobbyw8469 08-01-2017 11:30 AM

I have to check value.....and crossovers aren't permitted here. In order for it to go, you'd have to "crack it out". That's a whole 'nother ball of wax....

7nohitter 08-01-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1686035)
I have to check value.....and crossovers aren't permitted here. In order for it to go, you'd have to "crack it out". That's a whole 'nother ball of wax....

Roger that. Thank you.
I usually crack all my cards out, so I'm adept at that at least!

JollyElm 08-01-2017 02:04 PM

Hey, Bobby, a couple of questions for you:

1. What is the cut-off date to be included in this?
2. You said shipping is $1. That's to get the cards from you to PSA, correct? What about the return shipping to get the graded cards from your hands back into ours?
3. This always comes up, but when there is a $100 limit, how in heck is that determined? What is the basis for it? For instance, I have a few variations that I would like to get graded, but how do I determine what their 'value' is, especially if you can't find any sort of sales history? Could people PM you a list of cards they are going to include, so you can decide if they fit the parameters of this project?

Thank you.

--elm

bobbyw8469 08-01-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1686085)
Hey, Bobby, a couple of questions for you:

1. What is the cut-off date to be included in this?
2. You said shipping is $1. That's to get the cards from you to PSA, correct? What about the return shipping to get the graded cards from your hands back into ours?
3. This always comes up, but when there is a $100 limit, how in heck is that determined? What is the basis for it? For instance, I have a few variations that I would like to get graded, but how do I determine what their 'value' is, especially if you can't find any sort of sales history? Could people PM you a list of cards they are going to include, so you can decide if they fit the parameters of this project?

Thank you.

--elm

The $1 per card is for shipping from NC to California, and from California back to NC. You are responsible for individual shipping back to yourself, once they come back, but it is a fair shipping value, as I don't gouge at all like PSA does. I ship using actual cost (or as close to it as I can....I may charge .25 for packing peanuts or something, but when I tell people a total, that is pretty much what it cost to ship the package. - You can ask others who have submitted thru me - I don't gouge). I weigh the packages on my scale, and if it is below 16 ounces, it can go first class. Over 16 has to go Priority Mail. As far as determining values, I am a VCP member. I don't mind helping on a few, but don't have me looking up a whole bunch. We all know pretty much which cards are above and below $100. PSA is pretty lenient, but they don't want to see Hank Aaron/Mickey Mantle rookies on a bulk sub. Ebay complete listings should also give a good idea of value as well.

JollyElm 08-01-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1686087)
The $1 per card is for shipping from NC to California, and from California back to NC. You are responsible for individual shipping back to yourself, once they come back, but it is a fair shipping value, as I don't gouge at all like PSA does. I ship using actual cost (or as close to it as I can....I may charge .25 for packing peanuts or something, but when I tell people a total, that is pretty much what it cost to ship the package. - You can ask others who have submitted thru me - I don't gouge). I weigh the packages on my scale, and if it is below 16 ounces, it can go first class. Over 16 has to go Priority Mail. As far as determining values, I am a VCP member. I don't mind helping on a few, but don't have me looking up a whole bunch. We all know pretty much which cards are above and below $100. PSA is pretty lenient, but they don't want to see Hank Aaron/Mickey Mantle rookies on a bulk sub. Ebay complete listings should also give a good idea of value as well.

No, no, no. I was in no way suggesting you gouge or anything like that. That never even remotely entered my mind. I was simply looking for specifics, so people (me included) would have all the information spelled out for them here.

Thanks.

bobbyw8469 08-01-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1686090)
No, no, no. I was in no way suggesting you gouge or anything like that. That never even remotely entered my mind. I was simply looking for specifics, so people (me included) would have all the information spelled out for them here.

Thanks.

Oh ok....I thought you had subbed with me before?? Maybe I'm mistaken? I used to do these on the PSA boards, and they were very popular over there. But that board has lost a lot of good members (and some not so good ones), and is a shell of its' former self.

JollyElm 08-01-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1686091)
Oh ok....I thought you had subbed with me before?? Maybe I'm mistaken? I used to do these on the PSA boards, and they were very popular over there. But that board has lost a lot of good members (and some not so good ones), and is a shell of its' former self.

No, I have never actually had any of my cards graded before, but I know I have to take the leap at some point. Do you have a deadline in mind for this undertaking?

bobbyw8469 08-01-2017 03:11 PM

I would LIKE them by August 21st, but unlike the monthly specials, there is technically no deadline for the Bulk special.....

swarmee 08-01-2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1686085)
3. This always comes up, but when there is a $100 limit, how in heck is that determined? What is the basis for it? For instance, I have a few variations that I would like to get graded, but how do I determine what their 'value' is, especially if you can't find any sort of sales history?

PSA recommends you use the raw replacement value for the same card in the same raw condition. So even if you think your card may grade an 8 and be worth $300, you can submit it as a $75 value. They use it for determining return insurance and for being insured while in PSA's hands in case it is damaged. So if for some reason the card is lost or damaged in PSA's hands, they'll probably reimburse you the $75 or $99 you claimed, not the $300 a PSA 8 would be worth after it's graded.
On the last PSA bulk sub from blowout forums, a card was submitted as a $30 value for a 1977 football HOFer that ended up grading a 10. It might be worth $1000 now that it's the POP 1 PSA 10 (PSA 9s had an SMR of $250), but PSA let it fly through the shipment without being upgraded to a higher service level.

For the guy considering cracking a BGS 93 SP Jeter, PSA will be very tough on that card. It has to measure exactly 3.5"x2.5" or PSA will mail it back ungraded as MINSIZREQ. Then you have an ungraded Jeter RC you'll have to mail back to BGS with your tail between your legs.

bobbyw8469 08-01-2017 05:16 PM

I have nothing to add to what Swarmee said....he is 100% right...on BOTH counts.

tjb1952tjb 08-02-2017 04:51 AM

I'll be sending you 15-20 cards. Thanks.

bobbyw8469 08-02-2017 06:11 AM

Cool deal.....I'll go ahead and get the ball rolling by filling out the spreadsheet then. Looks like we are going to get to 100.....

Tim Zwick 08-02-2017 01:06 PM

Count Me In......

I'll have 10-15 cards Bobby. Please PM me where to ship. Thanks--Tim

bobbyw8469 08-02-2017 01:22 PM

The shipping info and costs are on page #1

JollyElm 08-02-2017 02:17 PM

And another question from the 'I've never had a card graded' set...

Hopefully I'm going to send you a bunch of cards, and some will be variations ('recognized' variations, not weird print anomalies and such). Are there specific PSA forms we should fill out beforehand to include with the cards, so there will be no mistakes made (such as PSA NOT indicating on the flip that the card is the variation)? Plus, this would also save you a helluva lot of time doing paperwork, yes?

bobbyw8469 08-02-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1686475)
And another question from the 'I've never had a card graded' set...

Hopefully I'm going to send you a bunch of cards, and some will be variations ('recognized' variations, not weird print anomalies and such). Are there specific PSA forms we should fill out beforehand to include with the cards, so there will be no mistakes made (such as PSA NOT indicating on the flip that the card is the variation)? Plus, this would also save you a helluva lot of time doing paperwork, yes?

Do you see specific examples of others being graded with the specific variation that you have?? If you have, that shows precedence, and I will be able to find the variation when I do the spreadsheet. If you HAVE NOT seen other cards being graded with your variation, then you have to call PSA and see if they are willing to catalogue your variation in particular, and that is a whole new ball of wax that I am not interested in getting into. Getting PSA to recognize new variations is an EXTREMELY undertaking chore.

JollyElm 08-02-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1686491)
Do you see specific examples of others being graded with the specific variation that you have?? If you have, that shows precedence, and I will be able to find the variation when I do the spreadsheet. If you HAVE NOT seen other cards being graded with your variation, then you have to call PSA and see if they are willing to catalogue your variation in particular, and that is a whole new ball of wax that I am not interested in getting into. Getting PSA to recognize new variations is an EXTREMELY undertaking chore.

No, I included this statement "('recognized' variations, not weird print anomalies and such)" to purposefully head off thoughts like that at the pass. The cards will all be accepted, known variations. My only concern is PSA thinking, for instance, a 1966 Topps Groat without the traded statement on back (the variation) is just a regular 1966 Groat card. So, if we spell out to you what the card is (including PSA's exact terminology from the POP reports - in this case, Dick Groat No Trade Statement), you'll add that to the forms and all is fine, no problems? That works for me. Cool. Just wanted to make sure that the paperwork for all the cards will jibe.

bobbyw8469 08-02-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1686499)
No, I included this statement "('recognized' variations, not weird print anomalies and such)" to purposefully head off thoughts like that at the pass. The cards will all be accepted, known variations. My only concern is PSA thinking, for instance, a 1966 Topps Groat without the traded statement on back (the variation) is just a regular 1966 Groat card. So, if we spell out to you what the card is (including PSA's exact terminology from the POP reports - in this case, Dick Groat No Trade Statement), you'll add that to the forms and all is fine, no problems? That works for me. Cool. Just wanted to make sure that the paperwork for all the cards will jibe.

If it is a KNOWN graded variation, and you note it as such, when I do the spreadsheet, it will pop up. I used to do these forms by hand. Until I realized HOW easy it was to do the spread sheet!!! It prefills the info for you once you start typing, showing you all variations. I know I'm doing a horrible job at explaining how it works, but it really makes it idiot proof. Now I wont ever do it by hand ever again.

KingFisk 08-02-2017 08:45 PM

Sorry if I missed it, but are you capping the submission at 100? I am interested in joining but sounds like you are nearing/are over 100 based on feedback. Thanks, Bobby!

bobbyw8469 08-03-2017 04:36 AM

No...no cap....

If you want to send them, come on...if not, save them for a time when I might need to pull the old BULK SUB out of the hat again. The Bulk Sub, as cheap as it sounds, has not been as cheap as the monthly special had been. HOWEVER, PSA has been a little slow to put out a "MODERN" sub special. I'm not sure if they are pushing towards a higher price point or not. I'm not paying to find out.

KingFisk 08-03-2017 08:38 AM

Okay, thanks. Let me reread your guidelines and I will get back to you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bobbyw8469 08-05-2017 07:12 AM

Received JCC package.

bobbyw8469 08-08-2017 04:33 AM

Tim Zwick's cards are received.....we are up to 70. Just 30 more to make this happen.

bn2cardz 08-08-2017 10:07 AM

I have about 20-25 that I am hoping to send to you.

JollyElm 08-08-2017 03:09 PM

Hey Bobby, I'm gathering my cards to send over to you and I have yet another question. What do we do about qualifiers? Some people specifically want straight grades without qualifiers and others don't mind whether or not a qualifier will be attached. Do we tell you what we want in this regard?
Thanks.

--elm

bobbyw8469 08-08-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1688604)
Hey Bobby, I'm gathering my cards to send over to you and I have yet another question. What do we do about qualifiers? Some people specifically want straight grades without qualifiers and others don't mind whether or not a qualifier will be attached. Do we tell you what we want in this regard?
Thanks.

--elm

Unfortunately, we cant pick and choose which cards to have qualifiers for and which ones don't. The default is qualifiers. I have noticed that they usually aren't assigning qualifiers willy nilly. If a card deserves a qualifiers, it usually gets one. If not, then it don't.

Arazi4442 08-08-2017 05:14 PM

Not gonna get you over the hump by myself, but sent you 5 more today.

bobbyw8469 08-08-2017 06:48 PM

Every little bit helps....Im trying to win some raws myself....

bobbyw8469 08-10-2017 06:13 AM

Still at 70.....Hopefully more is coming in.

brewing 08-10-2017 06:53 AM

20 should arrive today from me.

bobbyw8469 08-10-2017 07:35 AM

Some 1952 Topps?? J/K......

JollyElm 08-10-2017 09:23 PM

(Spoke to Bobby via PM, but will post here, too) I'm assembling my cards as we speak and it will be a minimum of 20, but most likely closer to 30.

bobbyw8469 08-10-2017 10:04 PM

We are officially over 100.....

bobbyw8469 08-12-2017 06:45 AM

The group sub is closed......unless you have already messaged me, I dont need anymore people.....I want these to go out by the end of the month,

tjb1952tjb 08-15-2017 03:02 AM

Hi Bobby. Email message sent. Tim (tjb1952tjb)

bobbyw8469 08-15-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjb1952tjb (Post 1690819)
Hi Bobby. Email message sent. Tim (tjb1952tjb)

Never got your email Tim....

tjb1952tjb 08-16-2017 01:33 AM

Got your email Bobby..........thanks. Reply sent

bobbyw8469 08-21-2017 06:53 AM

Cooking with gas. As you can see, my shipping estimate was damn near on point.

https://imgsrv.sellersourcebook.com/...jpg?1503319544

JollyElm 08-21-2017 11:35 AM

Have you officially sent the cards on their way?

bobbyw8469 08-21-2017 12:06 PM

Negative.....a few more stragglers.

bobbyw8469 08-25-2017 10:50 AM

ttt...groups sub is closed...if you sent cards and I haven't got them, please IM me.

bobbyw8469 09-03-2017 09:22 AM

anyone seen the monthly PSA special for the month??

Bigshot69 09-03-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1697362)
anyone seen the monthly PSA special for the month??

Yes. I'm not sure the 7 day/$23/$300 max special is an upgrade from the 10 day/$19/$500 max standard service. I'm thinking their pipeline must be pretty full.

bobbyw8469 09-03-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigshot69 (Post 1697446)
Yes. I'm not sure the 7 day/$23/$300 max special is an upgrade from the 10 day/$19/$500 max standard service. I'm thinking their pipeline must be pretty full.

I think they are trying to cash in on the graded card price increase that some of the players are seeing. Their lowest price point is $12 / 30 days / $150 and under special. I think the days of $6 grading is something they are trying to forget.

bobbyw8469 09-20-2017 11:55 AM

Logged in with receive hold...one minor issue that should be resolved in a day or two (one extra card)....thanks everyone

tjb1952tjb 09-21-2017 02:09 AM

Thanks for the update Bobby.

JollyElm 09-21-2017 04:02 AM

Yes, what he said.

KingFisk 09-21-2017 05:13 PM

No worries, will be a fun event when the results do come in. Would be cool to see what the highlights of the submission end up being if all of the other participants are cool with that.

bobbyw8469 09-21-2017 07:18 PM

If people want, I can post it here.......just say the word....

bobbyw8469 09-21-2017 07:22 PM

I won't post who got what, so it can remain anonymous for everyone if they want......

Thromdog 09-21-2017 07:54 PM

I'm cool with that

KingFisk 09-21-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1703277)
I won't post who got what, so it can remain anonymous for everyone if they want......

Perfect.

bcookie 09-21-2017 08:41 PM

:D

Arazi4442 09-21-2017 08:59 PM

I'm fine with it. BTW, thanks for organizing this, Bobby!

jcc6252 09-22-2017 09:38 AM

No problem here - thanks Bobby!

tjb1952tjb 09-23-2017 01:25 AM

I'm fine with you posting the results............thanks!

JollyElm 10-27-2017 04:34 PM

Hey, Bobby, can you give everyone an update regarding the status of this submission?
Thanks!

bobbyw8469 10-29-2017 10:58 AM

bobbyw8469 11-20-2017 02:20 PM

CARDS have been graded, but the grades wont show yet because the expiration date of my credit card on file with them has expired.....VERY SOON though.....keep alert!!! (probably in a couple of hours)

bobbyw8469 11-20-2017 02:32 PM

PS - Just ONE person said he does not want the grades posted here...so I got to figure out how to do this then....

bcookie 11-20-2017 02:33 PM

Wooo Hooo:D:D:D

KingFisk 11-20-2017 03:20 PM

Exciting stuff! Maybe you can redact the screenshots using the Microsoft Snipping Tool?

bobbyw8469 11-20-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingFisk (Post 1722189)
Exciting stuff! Maybe you can redact the screenshots using the Microsoft Snipping Tool?

Im old fashioned...Im having to get my girlfriend involved...it would be easier if I could just copy and paste the list....however, I have to honor the wishes of the one. She will help me delete the cert #s

swarmee 11-20-2017 03:25 PM

Probably want to not post any of the Cert numbers if that is the case, because the missing gap could easily be looked up...

bobbyw8469 11-20-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swarmee (Post 1722194)
Probably want to not post any of the Cert numbers if that is the case, because the missing gap could easily be looked up...

Thanks John....I enlisted her to help me...I've seen the grades...some people will be elated....there were some rejected....one outright fake......

bobbyw8469 11-20-2017 03:51 PM

The holdout gave his blessing.....

bobbyw8469 11-20-2017 03:51 PM

1 1 27925989 FAIR 1.5 1953 Topps 76 Pee Wee Reese Card
2 1 27925990 FAIR 1.5 1954 Topps 250 Ted Williams Card
3 1 27925991 FAIR 1.5 MK 1949 Bowman 36 Pee Wee Reese Card
4 1 27925992 EXCELLENT 5 1948 Bowman 32 Bill Rigney Card
5 1 27925993 NEAR MINT+ 7.5 1969 Topps 95 Johnny Bench All-Star Rookie Card
6 1 27925994 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 216 Joe Montana Card
7 1 27925995 EXCELLENT 5 1970 Topps 90 O.J. Simpson Card
8 1 27925996 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 MC 1959 Topps 1 Johnny Unitas Card
9 1 27925997 GOOD+ 2.5 1959 Topps 514 Bob Gibson Card
10 1 27925998 VERY GOOD 3 MC 1956 Topps 130 Willie Mays Gray Back Card
11 1 27925999 EXCELLENT+ 5.5 1956 Topps 107 Ed Mathews Gray Back Card
12 1 27926000 NEAR MINT 7 MC 1971 Topps 5 Thurman Munson All-Star Rookie Card
13 1 27926001 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT+ 4.5 1957 Topps 170 Duke Snider Card
14 1 27926002 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1961 Topps 207 Dodger Southpaws S.Koufax/J.Podres Card
15 1 27926003 VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1960 Topps 300 Hank Aaron Card
16 1 27926004 GOOD+ 2.5 1960 Topps 300 Hank Aaron Card
17 1 N8: MISCUT 1960 Topps 10 Ernie Banks Card
18 1 27926006 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 OC 1959 Topps 150 Stan Musial Card
19 1 27926007 NEAR MINT+ 7.5 1980 Topps 482 Rickey Henderson Card
20 1 27926008 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1956 Topps 46 Gene Freese Gray Back Card
21 1 27926009 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1956 Topps 325 Don Liddle Card
22 1 27926010 VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1959 Topps 50 Willie Mays Card
23 1 27926011 GEM MINT 10 2017 Topps Heritage 214 Aaron Judge/Tyler Austin Card
24 1 27926012 GEM MINT 10 2017 Topps Heritage 214 Aaron Judge/Tyler Austin Card
25 1 27926013 VERY GOOD 3 1958 Topps 66 Bart Starr Card
26 1 27926014 NEAR MINT 7 1969 Topps 120 Larry Csonka Card
27 1 27926015 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1958 Topps 187 Sandy Koufax Card
28 1 27926016 VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1957 Topps 76 Bob Clemente Card
29 1 27926017 EXCELLENT 5 1957 Topps 24 Bill Mazeroski Card
30 1 27926018 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 OC 1968 Topps Game 2 Mickey Mantle Card
31 1 27926019 EXCELLENT 5 1985 Poulain Serie 44 Grands Noms Du Sport 18 Carl Lewis Card
32 1 27926020 NEAR MINT 7 2008 SI for Kids 294 Usain Bolt Card
33 1 27926021 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1992 Impel Olympicards 46 Shannon Miller Gymnastics Card
34 1 N9: NOT GRADED No Grade, No Charge Card
35 1 27926023 MINT 9 1972 Topps 731 Orioles Team Card
36 1 27926024 MINT 9 1966 Topps 536 Dick Egan Card
37 1 27926025 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1966 Topps 549 Senators Rookies A.Closter/C.Cox Card
38 1 27926026 NEAR MINT 7 1966 Topps 572 Bob Priddy Card
39 1 27926027 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1967 Topps 541 Joe Gibbon Card
40 1 27926028 MINT 9 1968 Topps 308 Pirates Team Card
41 1 27926029 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1971 Topps 327 World Series Game 1 Card
42 1 27926030 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1971 Topps 61 AL Batting Leaders Johnson/Yastrzemski/Oliva Card
43 1 27926031 NEAR MINT 7 1971 Topps 72 NL Strikeout Ldrs. Seaver/Gibson/Jenkins Card
44 1 27926032 NEAR MINT+ 7.5 1971 Topps 713 Mike Marshall Card
45 1 27926033 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1971 Topps 383 Rod Gaspar Card
46 1 27926034 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1970 Topps 715 Mickey Lolich Card
47 1 N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1978 Topps 707 Rookie Shortstops Card
48 1 27926036 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1963 Topps 36 Detroit Lions Team Card
49 1 27926037 POOR 1 MK 1923 Willard Chocolate Burleigh A. Grimes Card
50 1 27926038 GOOD 2 1933 DeLong 1 Marty McManus Card
51 1 27926039 EXCELLENT 5 1957 Topps 2 Yogi Berra Card
52 1 27926040 GOOD+ 2.5 1958 Topps 52 Bob Clemente White TM. Letters Card
53 1 27926041 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT+ 4.5 1959 Topps 461 Mantle Hits 42nd Homer for Crown Card
54 1 27926042 EXCELLENT 5 1959 Topps 478 Bob Clemente Card
55 1 27926043 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1961 Topps 150 Willie Mays Card
56 1 27926044 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1964 Topps 150 Willie Mays Card
57 1 27926045 GOOD 2 1966 Philadelphia 31 Dick Butkus Card
58 1 27926046 EXCELLENT+ 5.5 1966 Philadelphia 38 Gale Sayers Card
59 1 27926047 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1966 Philadelphia 39 Bears Play Card Card
60 1 27926048 EXCELLENT 5 1966 Philadelphia 58 Bob Hayes Card
61 1 27926049 EXCELLENT 5 1966 Philadelphia 59 Chuck Howley Card
62 1 27926050 EXCELLENT 5 1966 Philadelphia 60 Bob Lilly Card
63 1 27926051 EXCELLENT-MINT+ 6.5 1966 Philadelphia 61 Don Meredith Card
64 1 27926052 EXCELLENT+ 5.5 1966 Philadelphia 70 Dick LeBeau Card
65 1 27926053 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1966 Philadelphia 134 Bob Brown Card
66 1 27926054 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT+ 4.5 1957 Topps 22 Norm Van Brocklin Card
67 1 27926055 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1968 Topps 196 Bob Griese Card
68 1 27926056 GEM MINT 10 2017 Topps 287 Aaron Judge Catching Card
69 1 27926057 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1909-1911 T206 El Principe de Gales Frank Chance Portrait-Yellow Card
70 1 27926058 POOR 1 1909-1911 T206 El Principe de Gales Joe Tinker Portrait Card
71 1 27926059 GOOD 2 1909-1911 T206 El Principe de Gales Hughie Jennings Portrait Card
72 1 27926060 GOOD+ 2.5 1909-1911 T206 El Principe de Gales Chief Bender Portrait Card
73 1 27926061 GOOD 2 1909-1911 T206 El Principe de Gales Dick Hoblitzell Card
74 1 27926062 FAIR 1.5 1909-1911 T206 El Principe de Gales Lou Fiene Throwing Card
75 1 27926063 VERY GOOD 3 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 150 Bill Dahlen Boston Card
76 1 27926064 GOOD+ 2.5 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 350 Addie Joss Pitching Card
77 1 27926065 VERY GOOD 3 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 350 Joe Kelley Card
78 1 27926066 VERY GOOD 3 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 350/25 Chief Bender Pitching, No Trees Card
79 1 27926067 FAIR 1.5 1909-1911 T206 Polar Bear Sam Crawford With Bat Card
80 1 27926068 GOOD+ 2.5 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 150 George Davis Chicago Card
81 1 27926069 VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 350/30 Sam Crawford Throwing Card
82 1 27926070 GOOD+ 2.5 1909-1911 T206 Sovereign 150 Elmer Flick Card
83 1 27926071 GOOD 2 MK 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 150/30 Johnny Evers With Bat, Cubs on Shirt Card
84 1 27926072 FAIR 1.5 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 350 Willie Keeler With Bat Card
85 1 27926073 FAIR 1.5 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 150 Nap Lajoie Throwing Card
86 1 27926074 GOOD+ 2.5 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 150 John McGraw Finger in Air Card
87 1 27926075 FAIR 1.5 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 150/30 Rube Waddell Portrait Card
88 1 27926076 VERY GOOD 3 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 150/30 Bobby Wallace Card
89 1 27926077 GOOD 2 1910 T210 Old Mill Series 1 Reagan Card
90 1 27926078 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1911 M116 Sporting Life Jim Delehanty (Delahanty) Card
91 1 27926079 NEAR MINT 7 1911 M116 Sporting Life Ed Willett Card
92 1 27926080 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1911 M116 Sporting Life Johnny Lush Card
93 1 N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1934 Diamond Stars 9 Mickey Cochrane Card
94 1 27926082 VERY GOOD 3 1935 Diamond Stars 54 Hank Greenberg Card
95 1 N4: QUESTIONABLE AUTHENTICITY 1938 Goudey 277 Hank Greenberg Card
96 1 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1938 Goudey 260 Rudy York Card
97 1 27926085 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1952 Topps 192 Myron Ginsberg Card
98 1 27926086 VERY GOOD 3 MC 1952 Topps 354 Fred Hatfield Card
99 1 27926087 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1959 Topps 561 Hank Aaron All Star Card
100 1 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1960 Topps 73 Bob Gibson Card
101 1 27926089 EXCELLENT+ 5.5 1970 Topps 712 Nolan Ryan Card
102 1 27926090 NEAR MINT 7 1983 Topps '52 Reprint 311 Mickey Mantle Card
103 1 27926091 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1941 Double Play Buck Newsom-51 Hank Greenberg-52 Card
104 1 27926092 MINT 9 1981 Topps 816 Tim Raines Traded Card
105 1 27926093 MINT 9 1981 Topps 850 Fernando Valenzuela Traded Card
106 1 27926094 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1972 Topps 291 Steve Spurrier Card
107 1 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1954 Topps 58 Terry Sawchuk Card
108 1 27926096 GOOD 2 1954 Topps 51 Ted Lindsay Card
109 1 27926097 VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1977 Bimbo los Records Del Mundo 131 Secretariat Card
110 1 27926098 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1976 Panini Montreal 76 214 Nadia Comaneci Montreal 76 Card
111 1 27926099 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1992 S.I. for Kids Series 2 71 Mia Hamm Card
112 1 27926100 MINT 9 2012 Facechess Ltd. Chess Feats 6 Magnus Carlsen Card
113 1 27926101 MINT 9 2012 Facechess Ltd. Facechess 12 Magnus Carlsen Card
114 1 27926102 VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1953 Topps 171 Bill Glynn Card
115 1 27926103 EXCELLENT 5 1959 Topps 455 Larry Doby Card
116 1 27926104 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1967 Topps Who Am I? 12 Babe Ruth Card
117 1 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1968 Topps 247 Reds Rookies Johnny Bench/Ron Tompkins Card
118 1 27926106 EXCELLENT 5 MC 1971 Topps 5 Thurman Munson All-Star Rookie Card

148 1 27926136 VERY GOOD 3 1919 W514 66 Ping Bodie Hand Cut Card
149 1 27926137 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1952 Bowman 150 Herman Wehmeier Card
150 1 27926138 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Fleer Platinum 252 E.Guzman/I.Suzuki Card
151 1 27926139 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 2 Jimmie Foxx Card
152 1 27926140 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 17 Rogers Hornsby Card
153 1 27926141 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 21 Billy Herman Card
154 1 27926142 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 22 Hack Wilson Card
155 1 27926143 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 23 Ron Santo Card
156 1 27926144 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 27 Don Drysdale Card
157 1 27926145 GEM MINT 10 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 59 Paul Waner Card
158 1 27926146 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 72 Ty Cobb Card
159 1 27926147 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 80 Elston Howard Card
160 1 27926148 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 85 Reggie Jackson Card
161 1 27926149 MINT 9 2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Cuts 90 Casey Stengel Card
162 1 27926150 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1954 Topps 14 Preacher Roe Card
163 1 27926151 VERY GOOD 3 MC 1954 Topps 17 Phil Rizzuto Card
164 1 27926152 VERY GOOD 3 1954 Topps 21 Bobby Shantz Card
165 1 27926153 EXCELLENT 5 1954 Topps 36 Hoyt Wilhelm Card
166 1 27926154 VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1954 Topps 39 Sherm Lollar Card
167 1 N5: ALTERED STOCK 1954 Topps 90 Willie Mays Card
168 1 27926156 GOOD 2 1954 Topps 94 Ernie Banks Card
169 1 27926157 VERY GOOD 3 1954 Topps 96 Charlie Silvera Card
170 1 27926158 VERY GOOD 3 1954 Topps 166 Johnny Podres Card
171 1 27926159 EXCELLENT 5 1954 Topps 205 Johnny Sain Card
172 1 27926160 FAIR 1.5 1909-1911 T206 American Beauty 350 With Frame Dick Egan Card
173 1 27926161 EXCELLENT+ 5.5 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 350/30 Billy Nattress Card
174 1 27926162 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 350 Bugs Raymond Card
175 1 27926163 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT+ 4.5 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 350 Red Kleinow N.Y., Catching Card
176 1 27926164 GOOD 2 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 150 Fielder Jones Chi., Hands at Hips Card
177 1 27926165 GOOD 2 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 350-460/42OP Cy Seymour Portrait Card
178 1 27926166 FAIR 1.5 1933 Sport Kings 20 Duke Kahanamoku Swimming Card
179 1 27926167 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT+ 4.5 1933 Sport Kings 28 James Doolittle Aviation Card
180 1 27926168 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1933 Sport Kings 44 Max Baer Boxing Card
181 1 27926169 VERY GOOD 3 MK 1934 Goudey 27 Luke Appling Card
182 1 27926170 VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1935 Goudey 4-in-1 2D Bridges/Cochrane/Gehringer/Rogell Card
183 1 27926171 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1962 Mars Attacks 26 the Tidal Wave Card
184 1 27926172 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1984 O-Pee-Chee 259 Chris Chelios Card
185 1 27926173 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1993 Stadium Club 221 Carlton Fisk Card
186 1 27926174 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP164 Jake Arrieta Card
187 1 27926175 MINT 9 2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP164 Jake Arrieta Card
188 1 27926176 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1993 Finest 125 Carlton Fisk Card
189 1 27926177 GEM MINT 10 1993 Ultra 530 Carlton Fisk Card
190 1 N8: MISCUT 1976 Topps 19 George Brett Card
191 1 27926179 NEAR MINT+ 7.5 1976 Topps 316 Robin Yount Card
192 1 27926180 MINT 9 1997 Bowman Chrome 108 R.A. Dickey Card
193 1 27926181 VERY GOOD 3 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 150/30 Barney Pelty Horizontal Card
194 1 27926182 GEM MINT 10 2013 Bbm Rookie Edition 42 Shohei Ohtani Pitching Card
195 1 27926183 GEM MINT 10 2013 Bbm Rookie Edition 42 Shohei Ohtani Batting Card
196 1 27926184 GEM MINT 10 2013 Bbm Rookie Edition 90 Shohei Ohtani/Mitsuo Yoshikawa Card
197 1 27926185 MINT 9 1981 Topps 816 Tim Raines Traded Card
198 1 27926186 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1983 Topps 482 Tony Gwynn Card
199 1 27926187 NEAR MINT 7 1983 Topps 83 Ryne Sandberg Card
200 1 27926188 POOR 1 1909-1911 T206 Sovereign 150 Rube Waddell Throwing Card
201 1 27926189 GOOD+ 2.5 1910 T210 Old Mill Series 4 Benny Card
202 1 27926190 EXCELLENT 5 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 150 Lou Criger Card
203 1 27926191 GOOD+ 2.5 1909-1911 T206 Sweet Caporal 350/30 Joe Doyle N.Y. Hands Above Head Card
204 1 27926192 VERY GOOD 3 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 350 Al Mattern Card
205 1 27926193 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1909-1911 T206 Piedmont 150 Fred Tenney Card
206 1 27926194 GEM MINT 10 2016 Garbage Pail Kids Presidential Candidates-Iowa Caucus 3A Donald Dump Card
207 1 27926195 GEM MINT 10 2016 Garbage Pail Kids Presidential Candidates-Iowa Caucus 3A Donald Dump Card
208 1 27926196 GEM MINT 10 2016 Garbage Pail Kids Presidential Candidates-Iowa Caucus 3B Tumultous Trump Card
209 1 27926197 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1993 Topps Gold 98 Derek Jeter Card
210 1 27926198 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 MK 1921 W516-2-1 27 Christy Mathewson Hand Cut Card

bcookie 11-20-2017 04:15 PM

Thank you..

KingFisk 11-20-2017 05:02 PM

Thank you. So-so results for my batch, but you can't win them all! Thanks again for coordinating.

Thromdog 11-20-2017 05:04 PM

yep

Very happy. Thank you sir for putting this one together. Looking forward to the next "pop" for the October group.