Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Free Ebay Insertion Fees for Rest of Year (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=155491)

insidethewrapper 08-18-2012 04:40 PM

Free Ebay Insertion Fees for Rest of Year

Sellers: Starting tomorrow—and for the rest of 2012—LIST FREE in the Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop category
Vice President of Merchant Development, eBay

Michael Jones

Great news! From August 19–December 31, list FREE—pay no insertion fees—in Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop categories. This offer applies to both Fixed Price and Auction-style listings, and you can add Buy It Now to your Auction-style listings for FREE, too!

Both eBay Stores subscribers and sellers without an eBay Stores subscription are eligible. If you already qualify for 50 free Auction-style insertion fees each month, you can take advantage of this offer and still get your 50 free listings per month. And don’t forget: pictures are free—up to 12 per listing—so load up and really show sports cards and memorabilia enthusiasts what you’ve got!

This offer applies to listings in the Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop category on eBay.com and eBay Canada. For listings on www.eBay.com, this Promotion starts on Sunday, August 19, 2012, at 00:00:01 PT and will end on Monday December 31, 2012, at 23:59:59 PT. The maximum amount of listings each month will vary depending upon whether or not you have an eBay Stores subscription and your Stores subscription level. See terms and conditions for full details.

Enjoy the savings!

Sincerely,

Michael Jones
Vice President
Merchant Development

WhenItWasAHobby 08-18-2012 05:17 PM

Yikes! This will unquestionably bring on an onslaught of even more overpriced items for the next 5 months.

Pup6913 08-18-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whenitwasahobby (Post 1027497)
yikes! This will unquestionably bring on an onslaught of even more overpriced items for the next 5 months.

lmfao.

Davy_Kangaroo_Jones 08-18-2012 08:56 PM

Received two low DSR's for shipping price this week.

In my years selling on Ebay I have never once made a dime off shipping.

For 90% of all my past auctions I even offered free shipping.

I sold some items awhile back and really got hit hard on shipping when I offered it free.

This last sale I had was around 50 items and I charged for shipping.

Two 1's (DSR's)

What a joke.

bh3443 08-19-2012 04:02 AM

thanks!

Thanks for the heads up! My good friend, Neal (greenmonster66) , and I usually give each other the heads up on these deals.
I've been searching my house and trying to list ANYTHING I can!
Honestly, I have better luck on the BST section here on Net 54!
Have a great Sunday my friends!
Bill Hedin

greenmonster66 08-19-2012 06:37 AM

Thanks Guys!

Been getting prepared for this. Looking forward to listing several thousands of minor league team sets for my clients along with many football card and other stuff. Hope your doing well!

bh3443 08-19-2012 09:27 AM

Hi Neal!

Hey Neal!
I know what you and I have been, are, and will be doing!
Have a great weekend, regards to you & the family, and of course my buddy the dog! Holly and Sadie tell your dog WOOF WOOF A WOOOOO!
Take Care,
Billy

buymycards 08-19-2012 09:59 AM

ebay

Hi guys, can you please list a link to your auctions or tell us your ebay usernames? Thanks, Rick

Bocabirdman 08-19-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhenItWasAHobby (Post 1027497)
Yikes! This will unquestionably bring on an onslaught of even more overpriced items for the next 5 months.

And of course many more cards from grand-dad's attic:D:D