Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Signed Babe Ruth Baseball - & Mickey Cochrane - PSA/DNA Certified - Autographed Baseb (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=158225)

awesomebobbo11 10-27-2012 11:33 AM

Signed Babe Ruth Baseball - & Mickey Cochrane - PSA/DNA Certified - Autographed Baseb

Signed Babe Ruth Baseball - & Mickey Cochrane - PSA/DNA Certified -

Babe Ruth Baseball

Duluth Eskimo 10-27-2012 12:24 PM

What is your point with the posts?

Leon 10-27-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo (Post 1047853)
What is your point with the posts?

I think the point is to not contribute to the forum whatsoever but to spam things for sale. That is a frowned upon practice. While a bit of leeway is given to sell some things on the forum itself I think there should be some moderation. In other words, if you aren't going to contribute except to sell things, then your items for sale generally should be in one of the Memorabilia related BST forums. I doubt any steadfast rules need to be in place other than common courtesies. Any questions, comments or concerns can be posted in this thread. Thanks.

awesomebobbo11 10-29-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1047864)
I think the point is to not contribute to the forum whatsoever but to spam things for sale. That is a frowned upon practice. While a bit of leeway is given to sell some things on the forum itself I think there should be some moderation. In other words, if you aren't going to contribute except to sell things, then your items for sale generally should be in one of the Memorabilia related BST forums. I doubt any steadfast rules need to be in place other than common courtesies. Any questions, comments or concerns can be posted in this thread. Thanks.

I apologize if I offended you or made you upset as that certainly was not the intended purpose of these posts. I assumed that these items were something of interest to people on this forum so I was posting some of it for you to see.

perezfan 10-30-2012 02:52 PM

That's BS...

There is plenty for all of us "to see", and we know where we can find it.

When you provide no commentary, ask no questions, and add no value, it is very apparent that you have a vested interest in these items.

If not, then why pick these out of the thousands of other signed balls that are out there. What is so unique and different about these? What was it that struck you so deeply, that you just had to take the time to post them here (without a shred of explanation?)

This is nonsense, and it benefitted no one.

awesomebobbo11 10-31-2012 10:53 PM

Ok I am not selling them but I am trying to make a little extra money by directing people to amazon to buy things. I get ten percent of everything someone buys when i direct them to amazon so I was putting things that I thought people here would like. Once again I apologize, I lost my job recently and this is something I do when i have a chance to try and make some extra money thats all.

perezfan 11-01-2012 12:57 AM

Well, it's always best to be up-front about these things... the method by which you posted probably aroused more suspicion than interest. Especially since the items in question are over-priced to begin with.

But the fact that you came clean is commendable. Sorry to hear about your financial plight, and hope things improve :o