Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Got check from REA already... wow! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=254853)

Topnotchsy 05-09-2018 05:03 PM

Got check from REA already... wow!

Got an email from REA that they sent an e-check for the items that sold this past weekend at the auction.

Shocked at how quickly that was. Kudos.

Stonepony 05-09-2018 05:12 PM

That's how it's done in the Big Leagues!! Nice. I paid via wire transfer yesterday
and it shipped out this morning. No shipping charge and I should have my awsome card Friday:)

h2oya311 05-09-2018 05:24 PM

I haven't gotten my consignment check yet, but the large lot I won was delivered to me on Tuesday!!! Well said! "Big Leagues"!

Rhotchkiss 05-09-2018 06:16 PM

I paid by wire Monday morning and my cards arrived via FedEx Tuesday morning, no shipping charge. Absolute top notch, class act outfit.

canjond 05-09-2018 06:49 PM

Same here. I sent a check in Monday, and already have my item today. Top notch service.

Sean 05-09-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canjond (Post 1775091)
Same here. I sent a check in Monday, and already have my item today. Top notch service.

I sent in a check on Monday and I'm still waiting. But of course I live in California, so I expect it to take time to cross the country.

gnaz01 05-09-2018 08:05 PM

Simply none better......

RedsFan1941 05-10-2018 04:51 AM

i have noticed many times people post getting their auction purchases from REA faster than other auction houses email their invoices.

Republicaninmass 05-10-2018 05:09 AM

I waited to get an invoice with shipping added....

Needless to say, my check went out the next day.

Sean 05-13-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 1775121)
I sent in a check on Monday and I'm still waiting. But of course I live in California, so I expect it to take time to cross the country.

I sent my check on Monday, and I got my card on Saturday. Incredibly fast shipping.

Peter_Spaeth 05-13-2018 12:37 PM

Just a general observation, I think our society these days places way too much emphasis on instant gratification. I guess I'm from a different era but getting something in a week as opposed to overnight doesn't make any real difference. Now back to the REA accolades.:eek:

jefferyepayne 05-13-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1776314)
Just a general observation, I think our society these days places way too much emphasis on instant gratification. I guess I'm from a different era but getting something in a week as opposed to overnight doesn't make any real difference. Now back to the REA accolades.:eek:

This isn't about 'instant gratification', its about customer service. REA is setting the standard for shipping fees (none), quick payments to consigners (in a week), quick shipping to winners (less than a week), and putting an end to all-night auctions (close no later than midnight).

I'm a big fan of what Brian is doing.

jeff

P.S. Others are doing all of these things as well! BST Auctions is a great example.

Peter_Spaeth 05-13-2018 01:37 PM

I definitely like the ending at a reasonable hour and applaud the move away from the all night nonsense.

keithsky 05-13-2018 01:54 PM

Wish all the other auction houses would do free shipping definitely a nice added bonus knowing what you will pay when you get your invoice is exactly what you figured it would be based on what it cost for your item plus the buyer's premium. No sticker shock when they send you an invoice with gouging shipping cost like some of the rest of the big ones .REA is the best.