Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I’m done (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=251063)

CrackaJackKid 02-10-2018 10:40 AM

Hmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechanicalman (Post 1746785)
If you believe them to be inconsistent, why did you send to them in the first place? Isn’t this thread about your delayed submission?

Just playing the game so many others do. Rolling the dice. But them days are over now after this incident.

Jason 02-10-2018 11:22 AM

Im happy to say my last two SGC submissions have been flawless and pretty much spot on to my grading estimates. This last one was 45 business days and was graded and shipped on day 27. I never tried a PSA submission though I do like there new holders alot.

egbeachley 02-10-2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechanicalman (Post 1746785)
If you believe them to be inconsistent, why did you send to them in the first place? Isn’t this thread about your delayed submission?

Really? Sometimes you just need to confirm for yourself what everyone else is saying.

Tabe 02-11-2018 01:47 AM

What year is this? 2018? 2016? 2012? Nothing in this thread is new. I've been reading about these problems with Psa for years.

ullmandds 02-11-2018 07:57 AM

Ive only submitted to psa at the national...same day service...was satisfied each time...and always cards for resale. Most cards i buy are already graded. For my collection sgc is preferred.

The fact psa is “stealing” peoples money by not delivering advertised service is bs.

I cant think of any orher aspect of life where this would be tolerated??

Snapolit1 02-11-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1747053)
Ive only submitted to psa at the national...same day service...was satisfied each time...and always cards for resale. Most cards i buy are already graded. For my collection sgc is preferred.

The fact psa is “stealing” peoples money by not delivering advertised service is bs.

I cant think of any orher aspect of life where this would be tolerated??

If they say clearly that cannot guarantee shipping times and can only do their best essentially, they can take 12 months to return the card to you. NOt providing any guarantee of anything.
Having said that, my last submission to them will be my last for a loooooong time.

Republicaninmass 02-11-2018 08:05 AM

They don't charge your credit card until their work is completed. I wish other vendors did the same. Just playing devils advocate. I was hoping for GRADES before this weekend and I don't even have them LOGGED!

calvindog 02-11-2018 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snapolit1 (Post 1747054)
If they say clearly that cannot guarantee shipping times and can only do their best essentially, they can take 12 months to return the card to you. NOt providing any guarantee of anything.
Having said that, my last submission to them will be my last for a loooooong time.

You can't rightly charge people for expedited service, complete the service at a lower speed level and then claim "we don't guarantee anything" -- and not even refund the difference in price. Basically you're paying extra money with the hope that the cards get returned quicker. But you have zero guarantee. And they know this and still take the higher fees.

If any company was deserving of a class action suit, PSA is it.

ullmandds 02-11-2018 08:15 AM

You guys can justify their tactics anyway you want! As has been stated if they cannot guarantee what they are offering for a given price than they should not offer these services. If you send a card in for three day turnaround it takes them a month they should refund you the difference.

ullmandds 02-11-2018 08:18 AM

I realize they no longer offer the service but I remember when dominos pizza, I think, guaranteed delivery in 30 minutes or less. I’m guessing you would not be satisfied if that pizza came one month later?