Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   E90-1, The Kraken (AKA The E-Monster) - post your collection progress (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=247839)

Leon 12-14-2017 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankbmd (Post 1728910)
Gee Leon,

After over 400,000 Monster Number views, now you tell me you can help.:eek::eek:

It (The original Monster) is the most viewed thread ever and I have yet to post in it, as you know. IF I help with a picture then that might be considered posting in it.

mullinsm 12-14-2017 06:15 AM

My number

Is currently 35: 31 1-point cards and Young, Boston (+4).

Thanks for putting this together.

familytoad 12-17-2017 12:20 PM

Abacus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1728909)
If someone wants to send me a spreadsheet of the abacus, there might be some way I can work with it (and host as large of an image as is needed) and post it in this thread, if that would help? Nice work so far!! I am still at 4.

Leon, I'm sending you my Abacus sheet...
It is a MS Excel file, and it has formulae built in to do all the work...if you can host the excel file that would be ideal.
A picture would just give anyone interested an idea of what it looks like.

The file calculates both the Kraken number and the Set number...as if anyone would calculate their E90-1 set progress the "old" way....:D

Leon 12-17-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by familytoad (Post 1730299)
Leon, I'm sending you my Abacus sheet...
It is a MS Excel file, and it has formulae built in to do all the work...if you can host the excel file that would be ideal.
A picture would just give anyone interested an idea of what it looks like.

The file calculates both the Kraken number and the Set number...as if anyone would calculate their E90-1 set progress the "old" way....:D

Hey Brian
I just sent you an email and a quick follow up email explaining exactly what you just asked about (before I read this post). If I host it, it will only be a static picture. I am not sure how to import that kind of relational file into our system. Sorry about that.

familytoad 12-27-2017 03:51 PM

Another successful deal w/Cory nets me 5 more for my Kraken #

Please edit my number to 109:p

I found a couple duplicates that I'll post on BST to trade in case others need to bump their own numbers before the new year....

familytoad 12-29-2017 09:11 PM

Kraken up

Jess Tannehill added today, another low grade gem that provides a see through hole in the jersey.
I have both Tannehill players now after confusing who was who...

But the most important part is that i’ll be ending the 2017 calendar year with a Kraken number of 110.

I’ll get more next year!

brianp-beme 01-23-2018 12:28 PM

The Kraken monthly flow

2 Attachment(s)
Being that the E90-1 collecting base is nowhere as large as that of the T206, I have decided that I would give this thread a bump every month or so if no activity as a reminder to all who do collect it or are interested. The Monster needs no provoking, while the Kraken quite often reacts when poked with a pointy stick

Brian (insert random scan of E90-1 card here. Never a favorite of mine...look at his face):

tonyo 01-23-2018 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Brian,

My e-monster # is still at 111.

edhans 01-23-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianp-beme (Post 1741285)

Brian (insert random scan of E90-1 card here. Never a favorite of mine...look at his face):

Love the Thomas with the plate scratch!

pkaufman 01-23-2018 04:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's another plate scratch for you Ed.