Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Small board change to the Buy/Sell/Trade areas (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=80331)

Archive 03-03-2006 09:02 AM

Small board change to the Buy/Sell/Trade areas

Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey folks,<br />I am going to make a small change in the next day or so to the Buy/Sell/Trade areas. There will be a new category called something like, if not exactly..." Ebay Vintage card sales" and this will be the place to put all of the ebay auctions that board members want to advertise. What has been happening is that the areas are being diluted with these auctions and it takes away from what those area's are mainly for...which is for a free place to buy, sell, and trade pre-wwII baseball cards from/for Network54....thanks a lot

Archive 03-03-2006 09:08 AM

Posted By: <b>Josh K.</b><p>Nice idea - though will it still be ok to post a "now on ebay" comment to a card listed in b/s/t that doesnt sell?

Archive 03-03-2006 09:11 AM

Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>But off the top of my head I would say that if you try to sell it on the BST first then I don't have a problem with saying that it is now on ebay....I believe that would still be in the spirit of the board. This is not an official decision but my immediate thought.....good question

Archive 03-03-2006 09:25 AM

Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>Excellent, I think as long as they allow at least a week on the B/S/T before a notification is alright. Preferably as an edit and not a response so it does not bury active B/S/T lists.<br /><br />Lee<br />

Archive 03-03-2006 10:01 AM

Posted By: <b>RayB</b><p>Leon,<br />I like it.<br />B/S/T stuff should stand alone. It's a great outlet for quality transactions of vintage material.<br />RayB

Archive 03-03-2006 10:17 AM

Posted By: <b>cmoking</b><p>!

Archive 03-03-2006 10:18 AM

Posted By: <b>Brian</b><p>Thanks Leon! Great idea.

Archive 03-03-2006 11:43 AM

Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>great handling of things,Leon<br /><br />barry

Archive 03-03-2006 01:43 PM

Posted By: <b>dd</b><p>Thank you, leon.

Archive 03-03-2006 02:35 PM

Posted By: <b>Brian McQueen</b><p><br />Just a quick note to let everyone know I just finished building the new forum page and adding a link to it in the BST Index page. Starting now, we should be good to go.<br /><br />Regards,<br />Brian

Archive 03-03-2006 02:40 PM

Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>My right hand guy, Brian, has made the change. I might make a position change on it but from here on out I will ask that all ebay auctions be put into that section. For now other auction items that folks want to advertise (in any auction) will be put there too. If you list something in the BST areas, and it doesn't trade or sell, you may, in that particular post, bump it and say that it's now on ebay...I will still allow auction houses to put a post on the main forum about their auctions when they start....in moderation of course......thanks Brian....and everyone.....for your continued support.....