Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone know the dealer in this photo? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=174597)

whiteymet 08-23-2013 09:41 PM

Anyone know the dealer in this photo?

1 Attachment(s)
Can anyone ID this dealer? Photo was taken by Carlton at the recent National.

Please post here, email or PM me.

Thanks,

Fred

Tyler 08-23-2013 09:44 PM

I don't. But I will be near Ft. Myers beach tomorrow morning if that will help?

kmac32 08-23-2013 09:55 PM

Is that Danny Boneduche from the Partridge Family

Hankphenom 08-23-2013 09:56 PM

His name is Mark, he's a regular at the Chantilly show. I see there's a Mark Butler on the dealer list, never did know his last name so don't know if that's him.

whiteymet 08-24-2013 04:33 PM

Anyone know this dealer?

Thanks Hank. That will help me track him down.

Fred

Leon 08-24-2013 05:57 PM

I bought a Wagner notebook from him at this years National...

murcerfan 08-24-2013 06:47 PM

edited but sincere

HercDriver 08-24-2013 06:50 PM

Ummmm....

I think you need to go take your meds...

sflayank 08-24-2013 06:53 PM

mark

ask jon richmond theyre buddies...i think its lodolinski

scooter729 08-24-2013 06:54 PM

Holy crap - now someone is having a bad Saturday night!

thecatspajamas 08-24-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murcerfan (Post 1175207)
[II bought a Wagner notebook from him at this years National][/I]

well that was helpful stoner dude.

apparently you are so f*cking stupid you never got his name?.

OR let me guess....once he pays for advertisement on this board you hijacked he'll get his k*** o....lished.

?????????

HercDriver 08-24-2013 07:03 PM

Good catch

Lance made a good catch by responding before Angry Guy editted his response. Not sure what what precipitated that, but I wouldn't want to cut him off at the merge...

Cheers,
Geno

slidekellyslide 08-24-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murcerfan (Post 1175207)
edited but sincere

Too late, someone already quoted it. That was ridiculous.

autograf 08-24-2013 07:09 PM

Be sincere somewhere else.......that was jacked up.

Ease 08-24-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autograf (Post 1175222)

+1, Real jacked up. Wrong as hell too.

bigwinnerx 08-24-2013 07:19 PM

well, hadn't added anyone to ignore in a while...

Leon 08-24-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autograf (Post 1175222)

he'll be somewhere else because he won't be here....I think he has a drinking problem.....it happens.

ncinin 08-24-2013 07:33 PM

Dealer name

Mark Lodolinski ( Hopefully spelled correctly) of Johnstown ,PA. I have no contact info.

botn 08-24-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteymet (Post 1175167)
Thanks Hank. That will help me track him down.

Fred

Fred let me know if you need contact information. He is a friend of a good friend of mine.

Greg

Leon 08-24-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botn (Post 1175238)
Fred let me know if you need contact information. He is a friend of a good friend of mine.

Greg

So why did you send this PM to Dave Murcerfan, Greg? Murcerfan is so drunk he replied to the email he got from the pm you sent him.....and those emails come to me... (NO ONE should reply to the emails you get from a PM you should go in the system and PM the other person.)

"that was fantastic. lolololololololol. edited out or not, f**king
beautiful."

Is it really that beautiful Greg?

e107collector 08-24-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1175242)
So why did you send this PM to Dave Murcerfan, Greg? Murcerfan is so drunk he replied to the email he got from the pm you sent him.....and those emails come to me... (NO ONE should reply to the emails you get from a PM you should go in the system and PM the other person.)

beautiful."

Wow!! This is going to get interesting.

Texxxx 08-24-2013 07:55 PM

Trusting a drunk can get you busted!

botn 08-24-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1175242)

beautiful."

Really Leon???? You want to air our dirty laundry that goes back many years? I wish I were at liberty to post the emails I have received in which you have had less than flattering things to say about me. What happened to you lecturing me the other day to take the high road???????

Leon 08-24-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botn (Post 1175250)
Really Leon???? You want to air our dirty laundry that goes back many years? I wish I were at liberty to post the emails I have received in which you have had less than flattering things to say about me. What happened to you lecturing me the other day to take the high road???????

Greg. This was within the last hour. I don't need to go back for years but if I did I am 10000% positive my hobby dealings are clean and yours aren't. You really don't want to go here.....really.

whiteymet 08-24-2013 08:08 PM

Do you know the dealer?

Hey Guys, sorry for starting ALL THIS!! I just asked an innocent question!!

Got two possible names of the dealer from guys here, but neither show up on the list of dealers at the National.

Could he have been helping out a listed dealer?

Fred

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 08:39 PM

Shouldn't Greg's PM to Murcerfan remain private? I am sure he sent it with the expectation of privacy.

Leon 08-24-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1175265)
Shouldn't Greg's PM to Murcerfan remain private? I am sure he sent it with the expectation of privacy.

Generally speaking yes. But there have been a few posted before. And there is a rule pertaining to my action....

"**Since there are an unlimited amount of unforeseeable issues that can arise on the board, the moderator may make any decision he feels is in the best interest of Net54baseball, regardless of any written or oral rules."

Call it the catch 22, Peter.

bigwinnerx 08-24-2013 08:42 PM

Leon's point is that tipsy replied to the PM email instead of the PM, and that note goes to a catch-all inbox. And that's how Leon saw it. He's not NSAing PMs.

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigwinnerx (Post 1175269)
Leon's point is that tipsy replied to the PM email instead of the PM, and that note goes to a catch-all inbox. And that's how Leon saw it. He's not NSAing PMs.

Not the point. Leon got it because Murcerfan made a mistake, but nonetheless in my opinion Leon should not have published it to the whole Board. How was it in the interest of the Board to do so?

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1175268)
Generally speaking yes. But there have been a few posted before. And there is a rule pertaining to my action....

"**Since there are an unlimited amount of unforeseeable issues that can arise on the board, the moderator may make any decision he feels is in the best interest of Net54baseball, regardless of any written or oral rules."

Call it the catch 22, Peter.

And how was publishing Greg's PM to Murcerfan, which you saw only by a fortuity, in the interest of the Board?

Leon 08-24-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1175272)
Not the point. Leon got it because Murcerfan made a mistake, but nonetheless in my opinion Leon should not have published it to the whole Board. How was it in the interest of the Board to do so?

That is your opinion Peter. And you are entitled to it. I can't see PMs unless people respond to the email they get. Those emails say IN 2 DIFFERENT places not to respond to them. If an idiot drunk responds to one and I see it, it's not my fault. I posted it because I didn't think it was funny. Maybe you do, I don't.

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1175274)
That is your opinion Peter. And you are entitled to it. I can't see PMs unless people respond to the email they get. Those emails say IN 2 DIFFERENT places not to respond to them. If an idiot drunk responds to one and I see it, it's not my fault. I posted it because I didn't think it was funny. Maybe you do, I don't.

I never said it was your fault that you saw it. Don't put up a red herring. I am questioning how it was in the interest of the Board to publish it when you know Greg sent it expecting it to be private.

botn 08-24-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1175252)
Greg. This was within the last hour. I don't need to go back for years but if I did I am 10000% positive my hobby dealings are clean and yours aren't. You really don't want to go here.....really.

And the emails I have are very recent. We can go anywhere you want but if you think I have not been clean you really should get it off your chest and let the FBI know.

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1175274)

I think you posted it because you were pissed that in a PM you happened to see, Greg thought a jab at you was funny. I don't think being pissed is a good reason for a moderator to post a PM. Just my opinion.

Leon 08-24-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1175276)
I never said it was your fault that you saw it. Don't put up a red herring. I am questioning how it was in the interest of the Board to publish it when you know Greg sent it expecting it to be private.

Question all you want to Peter. I posted it because I didn't think it was funny. My guess is that most of the other members didn't think so either. As far as it being in the best interest of the board, I thought others would like to know how Greg thinks. So I posted it. I have already got one email from someone commenting on the subject. And they and I agree. It wasn't funny.

BTW, you guys can keep commenting if you want to. The drunk is gone and I am most likely not commenting anymore in this thread. I would rather move on to positive stuff.

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1175280)
Question all you want to Peter. I posted it because I didn't think it was funny. My guess is that most of the other members didn't think so either. As far as it being in the best interest of the board, I thought others would like to know how Greg thinks. So I posted it. I have already got one email from someone commenting on the subject. And they and I agree. It wasn't funny.

Whether or not it was funny has nothing to do with the issue and you are smart enough to know it, Leon.

CardTarget 08-24-2013 09:01 PM

Leon, if somebody response to one of those emails from a board PM it shouldn't come to you. It should go to a dead box somewhere or be returned undeliverable.

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 09:08 PM

Everyone would like to move on to positive stuff. When the moderator posts a private message because it happens to be a jab at him -- and again, for the red herring crowd, I am not questioning that he received it by mistake -- I think it needs to be vetted.

slidekellyslide 08-24-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1175284)
Everyone would like to move on to positive stuff. When the moderator posts a private message because it happens to be a jab at him -- and again, for the red herring crowd, I am not questioning that he received it by mistake -- I think it needs to be vetted.

Why? It's Leon's board, he pays for it, he moderates it...his patience with idiots is far beyond what I would have if it were my board. If he lost a little patience in this case I can certainly see why considering what Dave Terwilliger posted was far out of bounds, and to see another forum member privately giving kudos to that post would have my blood boiling.

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidekellyslide (Post 1175290)
Why? It's Leon's board, he pays for it, he moderates it...his patience with idiots is far beyond what I would have if it were my board. If he lost a little patience in this case I can certainly see why considering what Dave Terwilliger posted was far out of bounds, and to see another forum member privately giving kudos to that post would have my blood boiling.

From my years here Leon prides himself on not exercising any special privileges as a moderator, which is why this seemed out of character to me.

slidekellyslide 08-24-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1175293)
From my years here Leon prides himself on not exercising any special privileges as a moderator, which is why this seemed out of character to me.

I'm pretty sure he's human, and not a robot, but I could be wrong about that.

Peter_Spaeth 08-24-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidekellyslide (Post 1175295)
I'm pretty sure he's human, and not a robot, but I could be wrong about that.

Amen.

botn 08-24-2013 09:43 PM

Leon and I were emailing back and forth while he was posting here. In the email he stated he posted what I sent to Dave because he thought what I wrote sucked. He then added that he was wrong. His words, not mine. And while trying to patch things up and tell me to let the thread go, which I had, he is doing anything but letting it go and is posting calling into question my character.

And maybe my comment to Dave did suck but I replied to Dave because I thought his post was so outrageous and unexpected. I did not come on the board and fuel the fire.

the 'stache 08-24-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e107collector (Post 1175244)
Wow!! This is going to get interesting.

/nods

http://www.eyesskyward.com/forum/ima...es/popcorn.gif

SushiX37 08-24-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botn (Post 1175298)
And maybe my comment to Dave did suck but I replied to Dave because I thought his post was so outrageous and unexpected. I did not come on the board and fuel the fire.

Yet even now you can't let it go. Simply an observation, but it seems like you got caught with your pants down and are embarrassed its played out in the forum in this way.

Rich

Bocabirdman 08-25-2013 04:51 AM

This whole mess wouldn't have happened if the vendor in the OP's photo was wearing a "Hi, My Name is...." badge. It's all his fault:D

Rich Klein 08-25-2013 05:55 AM

I have a sudden

Urge for Buttered Popcorn

ibuysportsephemera 08-25-2013 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidekellyslide (Post 1175290)

+ 1 million. If Peter and Greg don't like Leon's sandbox, let them find another one to play in. As for Terwilliger, I hope Leon has reached his tolerance for him.

Paul S 08-25-2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bocabirdman (Post 1175343)
This whole mess wouldn't have happened if the vendor in the OP's photo was wearing a "Hi, My Name is...." badge. It's all his fault:D

The irony is that all Fred wants to do is return the pencil he borrowed from him.

frankbmd 08-25-2013 08:29 AM

A few suggestions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bocabirdman (Post 1175343)

Things can happen on Saturday night :eek: that we all regret on Sunday morning.:rolleyes: Therefore I am offering a few suggestions going forward.

#1 - Identifying Dealers from a single photograph is far too difficult without DNA or some other corroborating evidence.:confused: Let's stick to autographs,

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images...98/1-auto-book

a topic that seldom elicits rancor.;)

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images...691/2-exemplar

#2 - A simple keyboard is not an effective venue for dispute resolution. At the very least we will need a regulation boxing ring, or preferably a

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images...2/3-cage-fight

A cage seems more apropos, since boxing requires advanced expertise that few can appreciate.

#3 - We will then need a third party, ring announcer,:D

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images...ring-announcer

I think Jennifer here will be fine, but she will need to be identified with a name badge

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images...12697/jennifer

#4 - Consistent with existing forum rules all participants will need to identified by wearing the latest Net54 Tee Shirt design

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images...95/6-new-shirt

#5 - We are all adults (well almost :eek:- sorry wazoo), so we cannot prohibit the sale of adult beverages for the audience.:D:D:D

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images...adult-beverage

That should cover it, but of course any further suggestions will be entertained.

The plan proposed is the sole property of frankbmd and any use or description of the accounts contained or dissemination of the material within, without the express written consent of frankbmd is strictly prohibited.