Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Trouble Printing Ebay Shipping Labels (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=241102)

Donscards 06-15-2017 10:13 AM

Trouble Printing Ebay Shipping Labels

Anybody else having trouble printing the ebay shipping labels---mine are coming up blank? thanks, Don

Ronnie73 06-15-2017 10:19 AM

A buddy of mine was having a problem yesterday. Ebay customer support told him it was his printer settings which it wasn't. He had printed labels two hours before and no issues at that time. Odd thing is, he logged in on my computer and was able to print the labels on my computer and printer. Not sure whats going on.

bdk1976 06-15-2017 10:39 AM

It's been working for me, but it's been REALLY slow loading pages, etc. at times the past few days.

bobbyw8469 06-15-2017 10:55 AM

Mine printed blank too. The workaround is to NOT use Internet Explorer. I had to switch to Google Chrome. If you have Google Chrome or Firefox, those still work. I believe they got hacked. My label I tried to print yesterday morning using IE was blank. My label I tried to print yesterday evening using IE was blank. My label printed with Google Chrome came out fine. The hackers have really stumped the Ebay techs (I placed a call to Ebay to learn of the hack - I am amazed they haven't found the fix by now).

Donscards 06-15-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1671253)
Mine printed blank too. The workaround is to NOT use Internet Explorer. I had to switch to Google Chrome. If you have Google Chrome or Firefox, those still work. I believe they got hacked. My label I tried to print yesterday morning using IE was blank. My label I tried to print yesterday evening using IE was blank. My label printed with Google Chrome came out fine. The hackers have really stumped the Ebay techs (I placed a call to Ebay to learn of the hack - I am amazed they haven't found the fix by now).

Bobby--ebay directed me to google chrome instead on Internet Explorer, but I had the same problem hopefully ebay will fix it soon--just got back from the post office

bobbyw8469 06-15-2017 11:42 AM

That's odd....Google Chrome worked for me.

texmrsport 06-15-2017 01:07 PM

Had the same issue on Google Chrome and IE. Cleared my cache and worked fine.

bobbyw8469 06-15-2017 08:24 PM

Rick..how do you clear the cache on IE?

savedfrommyspokes 06-19-2017 08:52 AM

I had no problems getting my labels to print using IE....I simply took the update off and everything print fine. This morning, I am greeted by a "blue box" notifying my on the global issue (not effecting me) on the page where you print the postage label. As my label printer is not listed on eBay's list, I have to "resize: the label. The option/button to resize my label before printing is now covered by this blue box. I was able to refresh the screen at first to remove the blue box, but that is no longer working.

The blue box informing me of a global issue is now what is keeping me from printing labels. IE is my only option with my current label printer.
Any ideas?

bobbyw8469 06-19-2017 03:29 PM

None.......Im printing labels now, but the type is smaller than it used to be.