Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Anyone heard of K-Gold Collectables? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=174169)

Westsiders 08-15-2013 04:35 PM

Anyone heard of K-Gold Collectables?

Looking for some help...

Has anyone heard of K-Gold Collectables (believe out of New Jersey)? I think it's an older company (likely no longer around). I'm looking at an older item with one of their COA's. Hoping someone here can shed some light.

Thanks!

shelly 08-15-2013 08:12 PM

It might be Ken Goldins old company after SB.

kengoldin 08-15-2013 08:17 PM

Lol
Ok, you made me post, congrats
Score board inc me 1987-1997
Goldin sports inc me 1998-
Goldin auctions me 2012-

That's my work history.

K gold I think was after Audrey gold? Small time dealer in 80s and maybe 90s
No offense to them, but I would get whatever they certed checked, just like I would any small store owner who was foolish enough to issue their own LOA without seeing an item signed in front of them.

Finally, before I go back to my hibernation, that Baseball in the other thread is NOT signed by Koufax, no maybe, or possibly. Just wasn't
Have a good day!

viking553 12-17-2013 04:25 PM

Anyone heard of K-Gold Collectables

K-Gold Collectables was owned by Keith Goldfarb who had his business in the late 90s - early 2000's. He was originally in Seattle and moved to Mt. Laurel N.J. There is also a Keith David Goldfarb who has been recognized for his work as an autograph expert in the mid 2000s.

I also am trying to trying to get in touch with him. I purchased some items from him in 1996 - 98. When 'googling" him, nothing comes up. So any other insights or info would be very valued.

thanks so much.

shelly 12-17-2013 04:37 PM

Delete.

mschwade 12-17-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking553 (Post 1218082)
K-Gold Collectables was owned by Keith Goldfarb who had his business in the late 90s - early 2000's. He was originally in Seattle and moved to Mt. Laurel N.J. There is also a Keith David Goldfarb who has been recognized for his work as an autograph expert in the mid 2000s.

I also am trying to trying to get in touch with him. I purchased some items from him in 1996 - 98. When 'googling" him, nothing comes up. So any other insights or info would be very valued.

thanks so much.

Did you try WhitePages.com? There's a phone # and address listed for him in Mount Laurel, NJ.

thenavarro 12-17-2013 05:36 PM

K-Gold Collectables used to have an inventory of real ScoreBoard stuff as well. Had the Gorbachev baseballs and photos and "treaties", and the Roy Campanella "special" baseballs that didn't have the league stamping on the sweet spot where it usually was because I think Campy signed the flat leather pieces and then they were made into balls.

Don't know if they got them directly from ScoreBoard, or bought them secondhand, but they were good (at least on those particular items, don't know about the rest)

Mike

shelly 12-17-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly (Post 1171643)
It might be Ken Goldins old company after SB.

I have no idea who put that up but is was not me.:eek:
I know who keith gold is and it is not Kenny

Leon 12-17-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly (Post 1218109)
I have no idea who put that up but is was not me.:eek:
I know who keith gold is and it is not Kenny

On the topic of anyone heisting someone else's Net54baseball account, it would be difficult. No one, not even me, knows anyone's password. I can change them though.. I didn't this time and only do it for operational reasons with/for a member. If anyone ever thinks their account has been compromised just go change your password, or PM me and I will do it for you or walk you through it (so I don't know what it is)...

shelly 12-17-2013 07:40 PM

Leon, I know who Keith Gold is. He was a partner with Rolli Fingers in an authenticateing company. He claimed to be an forensic expert. His company closed after about a month.

gnaz01 12-17-2013 08:05 PM

I dealt with Keith Goldfarb (aka K Gold) when he was in Seattle, and never had any issue with him.

Leon 12-18-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly (Post 1218150)
Leon, I know who Keith Gold is. He was a partner with Rolli Fingers in an authenticateing company. He claimed to be an forensic expert. His company closed after about a month.

I was only referring to someone potentially hijacking your Net54baseball account. I have no idea about any of this other stuff but believe you...