Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gentlemen, I give you...... (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=264160)

Brian Van Horn 01-05-2019 11:38 AM

Gentlemen, I give you......
 
1 Attachment(s)
Disco Dan!

sb1 01-05-2019 11:48 AM

Now that's funny!!!

nolemmings 01-05-2019 11:53 AM

Stayin Alive!

I'm afraid this one's burned in my brain now. Gamechanger.

JeremyW 01-05-2019 12:06 PM

I wonder how much he charges for the classes?

nolemmings 01-05-2019 12:08 PM

Is he teaching them how to dance, or how to box? Both?

Brian Van Horn 01-05-2019 12:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The picture reminds of another dance legend, Gene Gene the Dancing Machine. :D

nolemmings 01-05-2019 12:17 PM

For those of you who don't know Dan, he's the one front left. I think (haven't seen him in a while).

kmac32 01-05-2019 12:35 PM

Looks like he is trying to avoid stepping in a present left by a local dog rescue

BeanTown 01-05-2019 01:23 PM

Dan Dan the Disco Man! Love it!!! It looks like the electric slide you are doing!

Steve D 01-05-2019 01:32 PM

I thought it was gonna be this guy:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/WhkAA...mD/s-l1600.jpg


Steve

oldjudge 01-05-2019 03:35 PM

The second woman from the right looks like she is about to be ill.

Michael Peich 01-05-2019 03:56 PM

Jay--If you had Disco Dan about to slide over and violate your private space, you'd be ill, too!

The most amazing feature of the photo is Dan's tie. I did not know the guy owned one. Haha!

Thanks for posting, Brian.

Cheers, Mike

KCRfan1 01-05-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Van Horn (Post 1842605)
The picture reminds of another dance legend, Gene Gene the Dancing Machine. :D

I loved that show! Thanks for the memory!!!!

Exhibitman 01-05-2019 04:27 PM

Looks like a rhino getting ready to stomp on a bird.

danmckee 01-05-2019 04:34 PM

OUCH! I think I am bleeding.

Dan Mckee

danmckee 01-05-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldjudge (Post 1842677)
The second woman from the right looks like she is about to be ill.

That's because she is married to me :)

edhans 01-05-2019 04:39 PM

Re: Gentlemen, I give you......
 
I wonder if there was any alcohol served at that soiree.

Michael B 01-05-2019 06:03 PM

It could be appropriate for this site if they are dancing the electric slide.

BeanTown 01-05-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Peich (Post 1842685)
Jay--If you had Disco Dan about to slide over and violate your private space, you'd be ill, too!

The most amazing feature of the photo is Dan's tie. I did not know the guy owned one. Haha!

Thanks for posting, Brian.

Cheers, Mike

Mike,
I think the picture has been photoshoped. They added that fabulous tie and they took out the beer can he was holding in his hand.

Aquarian Sports Cards 01-07-2019 11:05 PM

http://www.ebssportscards.com/images/n54/danm3.jpg

Leon 01-09-2019 09:14 AM

Well done.
I might even vote for this card to be on a Net54 T shirt. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards (Post 1843499)


Aquarian Sports Cards 01-09-2019 10:04 AM

I was considering putting something like a T206 Wagner on the floor where he is looking, but would be hard to make a readable.

Promethius88 01-09-2019 01:30 PM

I can't unsee this no matter how hard I try

wrapperguy 01-09-2019 01:52 PM

credit
 
Give him credit. At least he is smart enough to be the only guy "dancing" with 6 women!

Brian Van Horn 01-09-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1843867)
Well done.
I might even vote for this card to be on a Net54 T shirt. :)

I vote this as the official T-shirt of Net54 for the 2019 National. Second the motion?

ValKehl 01-09-2019 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards (Post 1843499)

Scott, I believe you have the rare, error version of this card which was quickly withdrawn from circulation and replaced with one showing the correct version of Dan's last name (the "k" in Mckee is not capitalized). :)

JollyElm 01-10-2019 05:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 340179

Aquarian Sports Cards 01-10-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ValKehl (Post 1844070)
Scott, I believe you have the rare, error version of this card which was quickly withdrawn from circulation and replaced with one showing the correct version of Dan's last name (the "k" in Mckee is not capitalized). :)

UER no added value :)

vintagetoppsguy 01-10-2019 09:53 PM

I just read this article and thought about this thread/pic.

https://abc13.com/two-women-arrested...ngers/5050699/

Blunder19 01-11-2019 07:14 PM

haha thats great


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.