Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   1920 to 1949 Baseball cards- B/S/T (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   graded W502 HOF'ers (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=100021)

Archive 11-16-2005 01:13 PM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>jim</b><p>Have the following 1928 W502 cards for sale:<br /><br />SGC 70 Gabby Hartnett #5 - $125<br />SGC 80 Lloyd Waner #59 - $175<br />SGC 84 Red Faber #4 - $200<br />SGC 80 Max Carey #32 - $175<br /><br />Scans if you want. Thanks,<br />jim<br />

Archive 11-16-2005 02:48 PM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>please send scans for all 4 cards to filmalan@yahoo.com<br /><br /><p><br />interested in all of the cards. thanks.

Archive 11-16-2005 03:23 PM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>I am interested as well. Please send scans to Barkusd@gtlaw.com.

Archive 11-16-2005 03:43 PM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>jim</b><p>Will take care of this tonight when I get home from work. Thanks,<br />jim

Archive 11-16-2005 07:37 PM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>Hello. I may be new to the board, but I just wanted to tell you all about something that just happened to me, regarding the sale of these w502 cards. Apparently, two people emailed at about the same time concerning these cards. I don't get paid from my job until friday, so I casually mentioned to the seller that if the cards were still available on friday, then I would give him an email and see. The seller immediately emailed me back, and said that if I wanted to wait until Friday, that the cards would be there for me, but if not, he had another buyer who wanted to buy them right now, and he asked my permission to sell them to the other guy, citing the etiquette rules of this board. Now, I am new here, and I am not too familiar with how the board works, but I just wanted to COMMEND this seller for considering me and my feelings in this sale. Now, some of you may be thinking that it was just the old "used car salesman" trick of "these cards may not be here tomorrow", but i DO NOT get that impression. I think this seller is admirable for even thinking of my feelings on this, and even though we did not complete a transaction (as of yet) I wanted to WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend this seller for his integrity. In a time when half of this board gets hijacked with bickering, this guy stands out as a class act.

Archive 11-17-2005 08:35 AM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>Matt Goebel</b><p>Alan,<br /><br />You're right, I've had several dealings with Jim and he is nothing but a class act.<br /><br />Matt

Archive 11-17-2005 09:44 AM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>jim</b><p>Thanks for the kind words guys. I treat people how they treat me, so I want to say that you should be proud of yourselves in how you have dealt with me. Take care and best to you and your families!<br />jim

Archive 11-18-2005 07:57 AM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>David Barkus</b><p>I got an email from Jim telling me that I would have to wait until after the first buyer decides whether he wants the cards. I would definitely like to buy them so just waiting for your decision.<br /><br />David

Archive 11-19-2005 12:45 AM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>i don't feel that i have to do this on here, but i haven't been in the running for these cards at all. i'm not the one holding up anything. don't know what you were told, but it's not me standing in the way of you purchasing those cards.<br /><br />-alan

Archive 11-19-2005 03:37 AM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>jim</b><p>There was a mis-communication on my part with the first party interest in the cards. Any problems were not of his making; solely mine.

Archive 11-19-2005 05:07 PM

graded W502 HOF'ers

Posted By: <b>jim</b><p>The cards have been sold, thank you!<br />jim