Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Not getting saved searches emails from ebay anyone else??? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=184229)

whiteymet 03-02-2014 09:01 PM

Not getting saved searches emails from ebay anyone else???

Hi All:

For the last few days I have not been getting my normal saved searches emails from ebay. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I usually awake to many save searches emails from ebay, but the last few days I have received only intermittent emails at different times of the day, and nowhere near the same amount as usual.

Anyone know how to correct?

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas.

Fred

Kenny Cole 03-02-2014 09:06 PM

Same here.

beachhead2 03-02-2014 09:09 PM

Yep

I think it started last Wednesday-Thursdy for me. Then I received them on Friday. Then nothing again yesterday and today. As far as I know there is nothing you can do. Just wait it out. It happens several times a year for me. Annoying as hell. Sellers should know this. Potential buyers are actively searching for items and ebay isn't even sending the emails! Ridiculous.

GoldenAge50s 03-02-2014 09:20 PM

Mine have been coming thru, but at strange hrs & not regular as before.

Just have to wait it out 'til the glitch is corrected.

dstudeba 03-02-2014 11:27 PM

I know that eBay has been having problems with reporting for their affiliates recently so maybe the problem has spread.

toledo_mudhen 03-03-2014 03:14 AM

Same here hasn't been working correctly ever since eBay changed the name to "followed searches". Another prime example of eBay "fixin" stuff that ain't broke.

ibuysportsephemera 03-03-2014 05:25 AM

After missing them for a while, I did receive mine this morning.

Jeff

baseball tourist 03-03-2014 03:20 PM

Different kind of hurt: I haven't been getting emails from Ebay for months. It's not my email account as I have changed the associated email address up a few time with out correcting the issue - it's an Ebay internal issue they tell me.

I don't receive listed item emails, bid emails, outbid emails, emails from potential buyers with questions, sold item emails and to make it worse: my customers don't receive my Ebay-generated invoices and if they do (1 in 10) then they get an error message when they try and pay. I have stopped all selling since December. A call today to Ebay resulted in my 5th "we are working on a fix". It has been months!

Clydewally 03-03-2014 03:37 PM

I missed for three days and then got them today

toppcat 03-03-2014 04:16 PM

Been getting mine but sometimes they are sporadic. A bigger problem is some followed searches do not yield all results on some days.

ooo-ribay 03-03-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baseball tourist (Post 1249087)
A call today to Ebay resulted in my 5th "we are working on a fix". It has been months!

Of course! If the answer isn 't on their cheat sheet, they're baffled . :rolleyes:

I get results from two of the maybe ten searches I have requested.