Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New reason for giving bad feedback? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=61659)

Archive 05-05-2002 01:22 PM

New reason for giving bad feedback?

Posted By: <b>David&nbsp; </b><p>I don't orinarilly (define ordinarilly) air my gripes, but, seeing the beast Leon has become attacking gentle Michael without provocation, I figured here's my opening.<BR><BR>I sold via eBay a man an ordinary item for an ordinary $11. He paid promptly and I sent the object. He received it and thanked me for the product and for the extra careful packaging (not thinking I had sent it in priority mail envelope when I didn't have to). At the end of the week, I went to eBay to post feedback. I gave him a postive and left an admitedly generic quote on the order of 'good deal' or 'worthile deal.'<BR><BR>The next morning (educated judgement, having gotten up just after noon) he sent an livid and lengthy email, stating that he was going to give me negative feedback (idle threat?, as I haven't received it yet) because my quote was not good enough. <BR>

Archive 05-05-2002 02:20 PM

Posted By: <b>john</b><p>i bought an autograph off hankron on ebay and he left me the worst feedback,something like fast pay,thanks but i caved in and left him good feedback and told people to buy one of his books too......next time im sticking it to him

Archive 05-05-2002 02:47 PM

Posted By: <b>David</b><p>John, I agree with you. Thank hankron's a total bastard. Though, from what I've heard, he's a real ladies man.

Archive 05-05-2002 03:13 PM

Posted By: <b>john</b><p>he was hitting on me,wanted me to send a photo and was asking me my turn-ons really creeped me out

Archive 05-05-2002 04:19 PM

Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>"great for ebay - your dog is cute, is she dating?"<BR><BR>

Archive 05-05-2002 06:11 PM

Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Keep the email. If you have read the entire eBay agreement (I have, the anal retentive bastard I am) it specifically states in the user agreement that you cannot use the threat of negative feedback to coerrce a certain response or feedback. They don't take too kindly to it, at least they didn't 3 years ago when some moron tried the same thing with me. I forwarded the email to eBay and he ended up with a suspeneded account for 30 days.<BR><BR>Jay

Archive 05-06-2002 09:00 PM

Posted By: <b>B c Daniels</b><p>happened to me with Art Vondole and his 12 handles. First he leaves me 5 positive feeds than slames me with 2 negs after I disclose fraud on his part! Typical punitive card collecting maneur....