Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I’m done (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=251063)

CrackaJackKid 02-08-2018 04:39 PM

I’m done

PSA has yanked me around for the last time. Over a month and a half on a ten day submission with just finding out today it will be late next week till it’s done.

All they can offer me is an “I’m sorry” when asked if they can give some sort of credit or discount on the order. All times are “estimated”. Lol

From now on SGC will get all my submissions.

nsaddict 02-08-2018 04:48 PM

Piss poor customer service on their part! Can't say I blame you. This happened to me a couple years back but they did credit me. Take away the registry aspect, and they're a skeleton of a company!

calvindog 02-08-2018 05:06 PM

I sent in an autographed postcard a few years ago; asked for the rush service and it came back weeks later. Not even an apology or voucher, credit, etc. I won't send them anything anymore unless it's an issue that SGC won't grade.

skelly 02-08-2018 05:40 PM

Go to the National and look at their line and then look at SGC's line. Then come back and tell everyone that they are a "skeleton" of a company. For the record I am an SGC guy.

nsaddict 02-08-2018 05:49 PM

I repeat, if you take away the registry, they would be a skeleton of a company period! The registry is the driving force of their success and has been for a long time.

pokerplyr80 02-08-2018 05:55 PM

Did you write the service level on the outside of your package? I've found not doing this can causes delays.

CrackaJackKid 02-08-2018 06:22 PM

Yup

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 (Post 1746344)
Did you write the service level on the outside of your package? I've found not doing this can causes delays.

I always do and did this time as well. And I get that they are busy and backed up. But at the end of the day that’s not my problem. You offer a service and when you can’t deliver it’s bad for business. I realize they won’t miss a beat without my submissions but with the way they’re going about all this will prompt more and more people to consider SGC that aren’t in it totally just for manipulated resale value Psa holders get.

mechanicalman 02-08-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsaddict (Post 1746340)
I repeat, if you take away the registry, they would be a skeleton of a company period! The registry is the driving force of their success and has been for a long time.

I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but it’s kind of flawed logic. It’s like saying: take away Nike’s brand cachet and they’d be a smaller company. Yes, because eliminating a company’s marketing generally has negative consequences.

KMayUSA6060 02-08-2018 06:49 PM

I've heard nothing but negative comments about PSA in 2018.

I can't believe SGC hasn't made a bigger push to put together a registry.

autograf 02-08-2018 07:11 PM

Well....they cut their dividend in half and their stock was down from about $26 to $17 today.....problems in their coin grading business. They stated PSA and DNA are doing really well though. For them, that is. Not fur us as the spending public.